Welcome to Gaia! ::

I read in Cosmo (I think it was Cosmo), that guys get erections at the weirdest times. This one guy was saying how he had massive food poisoning, so while he was on the toilet and puking, he somehow got an erection confused . Glad I'm not a guy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. surprised zE9ftMFDexDpM:https://www.awg.gl/pictures/sports/iqaluit/Wrestling.jpg" />i feel sorry for him..
gay wrestlers are just as outcast as gay eskimos.
well, it's understandable... i mean, I was an assistant coach for the guys swim team at my old high school, and they'd get them... I think it has something to do with all the adrenalain running through their system or something

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
My a** Wins
Ever watched Highschool westling?

If thats not a breeding ground for fags I don't know WHAT is.

So true.
You touch the penor, it gets excited. It does not gender discriminate exclaim
Often, young men can't control their erections during high-contact activities (or at all, as is sometimes the case). It's through no fault of their own, and it's extremely childish to tease him about it.

If you rub yourself against something, stimulating erogenous zones, they're going to react, whether you like it or not.

His sexuality has no bearing on this matter whatsoever, and I'd bet you my G Buckle you joined in teasing him about it.
One word: TESTOSTERONE

It was probably all of the excitement...

Magical Reveler

Wrestling is gay, i've got news for you.
If it was started by ancient Greece and was first done naked in front of a Parthenon's worth of people...

it's gay.

iCaptain Angle

Wrestling is gay, i've got news for you.
If it was started by ancient Greece and was first done naked in front of a Parthenon's worth of people...

it's gay.

HEY! My brother wrestles and he is definitely heterosexual!
Lewa-chan
Often, young men can't control their erections during high-contact activities (or at all, as is sometimes the case). It's through no fault of their own, and it's extremely childish to tease him about it.

If you rub yourself against something, stimulating erogenous zones, they're going to react, whether you like it or not.

His sexuality has no bearing on this matter whatsoever, and I'd bet you my G Buckle you joined in teasing him about it.

Actually, I didn't. But my friends did.

EDIT: Now where's my G Buckle?
I feel bad
First:
You're an idiot. You just are. Using the " rofl " emote after a shitty joke you made further proves this.
Second:
He got a boner. He may be gay. Oh well?
you dorealise hecould haveagirlfriend tobe hiding athis being gay rite?
could totalybe closet.
butreely iwould die.
ifiwrestled.
andhad erection-s :/
wich idont btw

Popular Genius

It was probably the adrenaline from wrestling.
The Sketchman
First:
You're an idiot. You just are. Using the " rofl " emote after a shitty joke you made further proves this.
Second:
He got a boner. He may be gay. Oh well?

So I'm an idiot because I have a different sense of humor than you?

And also he has a girlfriend so it's really weird that all of a sudden he would get an erection wrestling against the dude.

You're an idiot for making assumptions like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff