Welcome to Gaia! ::

She got knocked up after high school and the dude ran off. This kid was only like a year and a half years old, and he died for reasons unknown. He meant everything to her.

I was talking to another old friend from high school, and told him about it, and you know what he said? "On the up side, at least she can, like, go to school now. It's like a second chance."

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that sounds ******** up.

Dapper Loiterer

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
That does sound ******** up...I mean, yeah. It does help her out in the scheme of school but...If she loved that kid that much thats a horrible thing to say. Say she falls intoa deep depression becuase of this? school isn't going to help much. Sheesh.
The Branden Rose
That does sound ******** up...I mean, yeah. It does help her out in the scheme of school but...If she loved that kid that much thats a horrible thing to say. Say she falls intoa deep depression becuase of this? school isn't going to help much. Sheesh.
EXACTLY. Like, both me and the guy who said that had been close friends with her at some point. To be fair, this guy's become a real shithead.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

2 blunt but true
would've worded it differently

Blazing Buster

yeah that does sound ******** up
    I can't say that I don't understand your friend's logic, however, I'd say that he's being quite insensitive.
lmao your friend has a one track mind.
I get what he means. It changes her life, and she might be able to have a better one, but in the here and now, things are going to be very emotionally difficult for her.

Greedy Giver

.... is there some sort of mothers-cant-go-to-school law that I'm unaware of?

Fashionable Fatcat

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
The whole situation is ******** up..
The friend is trying to find a positive outlook.
They are just looking in the wrong place.

Chatty Abductee

People die everyday.

Fanatical Fairy

It's pretty ******** up. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items