Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has been trying to take me out on a date for over a year and has lately been texting me asking me about Saturday sunday Monday etc and I finally just told him to stop and he responded with this

"You know what ******** you nicole, im sorry i was interested in you im so sorry i wanted to take you out i cant belive i wanted to take you out! Jesus i must be such an a*****e to have intrest in you right? What kinda guy shows interest in a gurl an wants to take them out? Idiots i guess but its fine ******** you, "

Dude

discuss people that can't take a hint and act like they never did anything wrong

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
******** him tbh

Interstellar Lunatic

Some repress memories that he may of forgotten, could of even got shock therapy, that takes away memories.

Winner

i'm only posting in solidarity, because i'm lost for words.

Feral Supporter

damn son lol

Hygienic Noob

Call the police for harassment. If he assaulted you once, he might do it again. Leave a paper trail in case he escalates things.

Wife

wtf are u doing girl murder him
why the ******** does my gender think women are inclined to date them and if rejected it's the women's fault.

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Freakleaff
Has been trying to take me out on a date for over a year and has lately been texting me asking me about Saturday sunday Monday etc and I finally just told him to stop and he responded with this

"You know what ******** you nicole, im sorry i was interested in you im so sorry i wanted to take you out i cant belive i wanted to take you out! Jesus i must be such an a*****e to have intrest in you right? What kinda guy shows interest in a gurl an wants to take them out? Idiots i guess but its fine ******** you, "

Dude

discuss people that can't take a hint and act like they never did anything wrong

Sounds like the type of people I have no problem killing. You should post his number so I can begin phase one of his total destruction.

Gatekeeper

The best hints come written on the end of a sledgehammer.
[******** him tbhlmao right?
humanie
i'm only posting in solidarity, because i'm lost for words.
ty for posting he's a jackass lmao
Sounds like a Nice Guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas