Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Entrepreneur

I'll send you money and we can write letters and I'll post your memoirs to the GD in your absence. cry It'll be like you never left. K Ily! heart Make sure to write.

Kawaii Noob

ur gonna b on the news for new hottest guy in jail and are probably gonna get a modeling ConAgra t Ilike that other guy *contract ugh

Cute Girl

wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
printed this thread out and am now mailing it 2 the queen of england lmao have fun in real jail
i know the queen. she wouldnt speak to an australian. she shipped you guys across the world just to get rid of you
she visited my aunt in brisbane after her house flooded away the queen loves australians .
"australians are dumb and gross" - lizzie

Cute Girl

NothingIsForReal
I'll send you money and we can write letters and I'll post your memoirs to the GD in your absence. cry It'll be like you never left. K Ily! heart Make sure to write.
thank you friend. god bless you

Cute Girl

ricordirosa
ur gonna b on the news for new hottest guy in jail and are probably gonna get a modeling ConAgra t Ilike that other guy *contract ugh
oh wow that doesnt sound too bad. prison here i come

Sparkly Entrepreneur

105 years
NothingIsForReal
thank you friend. god bless you
Also sending clean water and hidden shanks in the cake.

Kawaii Noob

105 years
ricordirosa
oh wow that doesnt sound too bad. prison here i come

"I didn't come here to make friends, I came to be the next top model"
105 years
call me aves
omg noooooooo wtf im paying bail
its ok. i must accept my fate and a tear dropped tattoo'd under my eye
hmmm thats hot actually but im scared for you bby

Senshi

105 years
wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
printed this thread out and am now mailing it 2 the queen of england lmao have fun in real jail
i know the queen. she wouldnt speak to an australian. she shipped you guys across the world just to get rid of you
she visited my aunt in brisbane after her house flooded away the queen loves australians .
"the welsh are ridiculous and must be stopped at all costs .im going to start by sending luke to jail for posession" - liz

Victory

105 years
vague user
you had a good run
i didnt but that is ok too

hehe

Hygienic Capitalist

oop. uh oh

Golden Knight

105 years
Vaginal MonoIogue
I hope you find a nice bf in jail
i hope he buys me nice things

Tons of cigarettes and s**t

Desirable Lunatic

Cute Girl

call me aves
105 years
call me aves
omg noooooooo wtf im paying bail
its ok. i must accept my fate and a tear dropped tattoo'd under my eye
hmmm thats hot actually but im scared for you bby
its ok. im tougher than i look (which isnt saying much cause i look like a wuss)

Cute Girl

wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
"the welsh are ridiculous and must be stopped at all costs .im going to start by sending luke to jail for posession" - liz
she never said that. you are a liar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces