Childhood friends?

YAY 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 30 ]
neigh 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 11 ]
buttsecks in the cubby 0.37878787878788 37.9% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Fashionable Lunatic

if she's very hot she's sexy neutral
when i was a little kid there was this big guy who used to bully me, today i ran into him again and he tried to hire me as muscle smile
Koren_suzaku
TAP THAT a** b***h!

but i don't wannaaaaaa'....
yet.

i dont have those kinda feelings for her.
or the other kind.
That makes me smile. I ended up like that with someone from Jr. high. But he's so busy with work and school that he has no time for a date. .-. But I'mma try for a little while longer because he is such a dreamboat.
I met someone I knew before I moved in grade four this year.
We used to be good friends.
But now I don't really like her.
And I think she hates me. xd
User Image
Well, I can't really do that.

Because you see, I grew up in a really small town. REALLY SMALL. In Alberta.

I was there for the first nine years of my life, then moved to a big city in BC.

My friends from Alberta never visit. Well, two did. But it was for like, 10 minutes because I was working.

No-one ever visits because no-one can afford it.

So I'm kinda screwed there.
I last saw them 3-4 years ago. Yeah. No-one recognized me till I was about to leave.
>_______.

But when I'm older, I'm gathering a bunch of my BC frieds and going on a road trip to my old town.
You know.
So my friends here can see why I'm so messed up.

>_______.

User Image
when I was kindergarten... I had a crush on a cute little asian girl. She was very shy and I followed her everywhere... tried to sit next to her all the time. One day this sweet little shy asian girl turned to me and

screamed

LEAVE ME ALONE!

This may explain my obsession with asian lolis now
um...interesting.
I hope things work out. Childhood friends make the best eternal pertners.
Quick question.
Buttsecks?
Do you still know her?
I thought you meant you have a sexy friend currently in kindergarten.

I would be like 'lol@*****'.
I've met with a friend that I once was neighbors with for a long time all teh way up to middle school......saw them again in highschool but only temporary but its seems that the bond is gone.....they were good friend we're just to far away to keep teh bond alive.....::sigh:: life sucks but its rewarding.....
I found out the other day that this girl that used to semi-bully me in grade 5/6 is now going to my high school and she's really hot now. She's usually on my bus and the last two days she was staring at me. I'm gonna hit on her now xd
Aw thats so cute 4laugh . I met one of my JK friends a couple years ago I was at a skating rink with my cousins and I saw her so we started talking and we both remembered each other it was cool but the strange part is my cousins live in a different city than I do so what are the chances of that.. really strange but cool. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff