Welcome to Gaia! ::

Millionaire

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
    like i'm taking the second painting class but i haven't taken the first one.
    like ugh help

Fanatical Phantom

That's okay, I have some third year university classes on my schedule when I haven't completed the first or second year ones yet (however I'm taking the first year ones at the same time).

Quotable Genius

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
wow that is so ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheezing Streaker

that happened to me, except with spanish and she was already teaching the class in spanish. it didn't work out for me.

OG Bear

its notthat hard, ull be okay

Millionaire

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
A Little Piece
no
    I MADE THE LADY CHANGE IT god

OG Bear

Intangible Silence
A Little Piece
no
    I MADE THE LADY CHANGE IT god

no

Bloodthirsty Widow

#teenagewhitegrlproblems

Invisible Lunatic

Eh so long as you have the basics of painting down you should be fine
but they normally dont let that happen so thats kinda odd that you are doing that. At my school you had to take the basics class, then the first class in order to take the second class.

cuttIebone's Widow

you'll probably be fine, but i getcha
this semester i'm taking a cell bio lab course without its corresponding lecture bc the department decided to stick the lecture in spring and make it a prereq (what)
and i might have to take a killer neuro course that no one gets As in ever without taking that same bio lecture which is also a prereq for that one
be glad your classes are art and not upper university level science bc oh my god
wait till u get to college n actually have to schedule ur own classes n make sure u get into them smile

Aged Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
At least you didn't get put in College Calc 2 class and not realize it until half way through the semester. The first half was review and I thought it was all new material.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff