Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do You Smoke?

Yes, but im over 18 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 18 ]
Yes, and im a minor 0.085526315789474 8.6% [ 13 ]
No, i think it is disgusting and i support the ban 0.44736842105263 44.7% [ 68 ]
No, but i don't mind if others do 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 28 ]
I'm just here for the gold!! 0.16447368421053 16.4% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

I am what they call grown up and could smoke but do not think it is worth of. Have once tried and it tasted bad. *shrugs* Were really young then... but as now I still remember that taste and consider health problems with smoking so am not trying to start anytime soon. *Smile* But as long as others do not do it inside I will not bother them.
Smoke lol Two Joints by the Toyes...
I think whoever smokes is a retard..Why waste your life for something that has something addictive in it?
I don't smoke

Never will

Only bugs me if I know you personally...and you're a minor.
_Supercross-Chick_
I don't smoke

Never will

Aye. Same here.
I DISPISE SMOKES. WHY DO PEOPLE RISK KILLING THEMSELVES JUST TO ACT COOL ? evil
I can't help but pity smokers, for whatever reasons they may have, it's "relaxing", "everyone else does it" it's therapy that is needed, not cigarettes..

oh well.

Why try to change the world anyway?
Don't smoke, but maybe if I went to Amsterdam. The government should be able to ban smoking in public places because
* The government should support the health of its citizens- smoking may be your "right" but its taking away the right of others to clean air
however people should be able to smoke in their homes and in bars/restraunts if the owners permit it. You have a choice not to go to those places if you don't like it.
I don't smoke, and either way, I'm only 14.
My dad smokes and some of my family smokes, so I've gotten used to the smell already.
I smoke. I'm 12. And I feel kinda bad about it. I'm not addicted; I've only done it a few times over the course of half a year. But I honestly don't see what the big deal is. It's my life, and I should be able to do what I want.
I don't smoke myself, and I don't really know why other people would smoke.

But, I'm not against other people smoking.

Personal Responsibility seems to have died, though.

Businesses are actually firing people for smoking, even if they don't smoke on company time.

I think that that is wrong.

neutral

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Haha. It's the "cool" thing to do. Lmao. No.

Don't smoke cigarettes, dears.

Smoke pot instead. wink
Riggan
Haha. It's the "cool" thing to do. Lmao. No.

Don't smoke cigarettes, dears.

Smoke pot instead. wink

apparently pot is much less addictive that reg cigs

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
underage smoking is lame.., they should wait till they can buy there own damn smokes !!!

Here in Norway ppl who smoke are not allowed to smoke inside in public places.., no big prob for me becasue I dont really smoke biggrin

oh and for the poll.., one option should be: Not usually, just at partys
i think of it as the person's choice. if they wanna smoke, they can smoke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff