Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do You Smoke?

Yes, but im over 18 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 18 ]
Yes, and im a minor 0.085526315789474 8.6% [ 13 ]
No, i think it is disgusting and i support the ban 0.44736842105263 44.7% [ 68 ]
No, but i don't mind if others do 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 28 ]
I'm just here for the gold!! 0.16447368421053 16.4% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

holy#9
im glad about the ban in pubs hotels and restaurants

second hand smoke is worse than first hand so we have to suffer

excuse me assholes, but i want my lungs in perfect condition

Second Hand smoke is not as bad as they make it out to be, plus with al the s**t thats in our air today, smoking is the least of your worries - what healthy lungs? Move to Siberia, im sure there is plenty of fresh air there!
I know alot of people who started for no reason, but I also know alot of people who started because it actually takes stress off.

I only smoke occasionally. And its usually when I'm upset or stressed.
The Magic Hate Ball II
It is just personal choice. I am a smoker of both tabbaco and cannabis. I am underage, 17 years old.

But it is my choice and I am not impolite about it, as in I won't smoke near non smokers as not to blow smoke near them. I also do not smoke indoors. So I think as long as your respectful of others when smoking, I don't see it to be a problem.

I am the same way... only i have to wait a couple of more months before i'm 17.
Fish in a Bag
I know alot of people who started for no reason, but I also not alot of people who started because it actually takes stress off.

I only smoke occasionally. And its usually when I'm upset or stressed.

careful tho... addition has a way of slowly sneaking up on you. stare redface
I started smoking about the same time I realized I was having trouble in school. I was a second year college student and very much over stressed. I was walking past a friend who had a ciggerate(sp) and asked if I could have a puff.
It was such a relaxing feeling, I enjoyed it.
My parents never smoked, my grandparents did, but they died years before I was born.
That aside, Im on my second time trying to quit, I decided I needed to when my fiance told me that he had stopped using marijuana after knowing me.
im a social smoker
sometimes i'll have a cigarette to relieve stress.
DizzyIsGone89
Sekhmet
DizzyIsGone89
I dont know nothing about Washington sorry....

they have officially banned smoking for all public establishments and you can't smoke within.. i think its 50 feet of any windows, doors, etc.
Yeah you arent allowed to smoke in restaurants anymore over here in FL. Now that I would care cuz im still underage. But I think its stupid.

underage or not it still effects us. not sure about you, but i used to smoke in restraunts etc, and even if not, once we are 18 it will effect us. *grumbles*
twstd
Smoking Sucks.. Well, I don't mind it.. I just don't like the smell.

Have any of you seen those kissing a smoker commercial? It's really only disgusting if they just smoked, not if they hadnt had a smoke in a couple hours..
Ice Cream Sodomy
I didn't know anyone who smoked when I was 15. neutral
I've always had an oral fixation of sorts, and I love the smell and taste.

Eh.

I don't like the fact that I can't smoke in Waffle House anymore. ):
in cali can't smoek any where, except outside..and you toss your butt, guess what? your butt gets a 1000 dollar ******** pricks.

Uh i smoke cuz it really relaxes me. Gives you a 10 minute head rush. Feels good on the lungs. The only problem i have with it.is waking up in the morning and coughing up alot of mucus. a good shower always takes care of it though. I recently started smoknig ap ack cuz i jsut bored..its eithe smoek or eat hwen i have nothing to do. I guess im a hypocrite thoguh im agaisnt air poluttion but im doing it in very small portions. guess im gifted cuz cig smoke rolls right off me..adn my breath tends to smell like weed even thoguhi didnt smoke..so..yay for me
zackthebest
Ice Cream Sodomy

Eh.

in cali can't smoek any where, except outside..and you toss your butt, guess what? your butt gets a 1000 dollar ******** pricks.

why does it seem that lately the most liberal states are the ones cracking down on things like smoking.. it just kinda seems backward to me...
Sekhmet
zackthebest
Ice Cream Sodomy

Eh.

why does it seem that lately the most liberal states are the ones cracking down on things like smoking.. it just kinda seems backward to me...
it will probally change i mean..our governor is a conversative republican..and he really heates "girly men" man hes such a damn joke
its sad really. i dont plan to ever smoke. and for those that do smoke and dont beleive me, pm me, and i will keep in touch with you. and the day i smoke, i will sure as good, notify you.

Dapper Smoker

i smoke but ive really cut down smile ... i dont see why people make such a big deal its like a little alcohal is fine a lot will damage you... a little smoking will pass through your system a lot will prolly kill you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff