Welcome to Gaia! ::

You shouldn't get tight jeans or your a** would show.
loose weight? biggrin xd lol jk my sisters cloths are too big for me. and shes younger.

but i still like her cloths better. and damn 250$??
Uchiha Ryu
You shouldn't get tight jeans or your a** would show.

neutral Well thats new. Congrats lol thats a good point. I like my a** sweatdrop but I guess you are probably right
I tourment my siblings to death whenever the opportunity arises. There hasn't been a need to, now that we've gotten older.

Tipsy Dabbler

I wear my mother's shoes.

>_> I am not really the same size as anyone.
I Blue
loose weight? biggrin xd lol jk my sisters cloths are too big for me. and shes younger.

Wait... that didn't come out right. ^^' .. ... 3nodding
I am the older sister!

twisted
Occasita-chan
I Blue

Well thats good. .. If I lost any weight I think I would be considered anorexic.. its just that my hips are massive gonk but I understand where you are coming from.

i udnerstand heart xd its hard to find good pants cuz they don't consider people with wide hips stare its just wow more then 40$ on jeans is WAY too much for me.
Occasita-chan
My sister ordered 230$ jeans from the internet..
They are beautiful, and she gave them to me saying
"They are way to big on me"
So I try them on.. And I can't get them over my hips gonk
I tell my sister (who is 5 years older) and she laughs at me incredulously
"They are too SMALL on you?!"

I hate older siblings...
Example: My sister once told me I was adopted, then kept saying that for a week and not letting go until I finally broke down and cried for hours. She was grounded for a week.

Discuss...
If you have any older siblings-> Things they did to torment you crying
If you have any younger siblings-> Things you did to torment them twisted
Only Child?-> Clothes that no longer fit, people that are atrociously unaware of wearing clothes which are disturbing (thongs+low rise jeans gonk )

EDIT--> Yes the jeans were a waste of money, I agree. But I didn't buy them. Crazy sister sweatdrop she is an internet buyer of everything

i have a younger brother whom i don't get a long a lot. i remember when we were little kids, we had this video where i was hitting him on the head with a plastic sword...but hey, he started pulling my shirt so might as well get back.
RagnarokOfAngels
I tourment my siblings to death whenever the opportunity arises. There hasn't been a need to, now that we've gotten older.

I love you sig.. whee
I have heard about that and I cannot wait for my sister to grow out of teasing me. I stay away from her all of the time, and now that I am not 12 (lol) I try my hardest not to cross her

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Occasita-chan
Chibi_Erika
Occasita-chan
Well I stand corrected. heart Yeah, I fit my moms clothes and shes 42 crying

I haven't been able to wear my mom's colthes since I was in middle school, but she's like a size 0...

That sucks.. well I guess you wouldn't really want to wear your moms clothes anyways. I know I dont neutral
One of my aunts is so petit we actually have to go to the kids section to get her clothes!

My ex-step mom was really petite too. She got mad at my dad when he suggested she look for clothes in the childrens section though. xd
I Blue
Occasita-chan
I Blue

Well thats good. .. If I lost any weight I think I would be considered anorexic.. its just that my hips are massive gonk but I understand where you are coming from.

i udnerstand heart xd its hard to find good pants cuz they don't consider people with wide hips stare its just wow more then 40$ on jeans is WAY too much for me.

YES!! And the worst part is that the size I try is waaaayyy to small and the size up is wayy to big! gonk So I only have one pair of jeans now, besides the expensive ones, which I am trying to make larger by washing them constantly... I heard that works..
My brother is like rarely ever home.
He's an a** at times.
But when he wants to be he is sweet and he buys me stuff. :3
RAWR. D:
lol its the other way around with my sister
Shes like "OMG CAN I HAVE THESE PANTS?" im like "go ahead" and shes all "*comes out of bathroom* LOL LOOK HOW BIG THEY ARE ON ME FATTY LOL LOL YOU'RE FAT" and I have to beat on her.
I have an older brother. I steal his shirts and sweatshirts sometimes, just to piss him off. He likes to randomly wake me up when I'm sleeping just to piss ME off, but we get along pretty well most of the time. He even introduced me to one of his gorgeous friends, who's now my boyfriend. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff