ha, sanu. 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Groovy Spleen
To kill a mocking bird.
War stories are booooring.
Plus there's a retard in it.
Lizette Chan
There's also rape in To Kill a Mocking Bird.
Just watch the movie. 3nodding

Book > Movie
Groovy Spleen
To kill a mocking bird.
War stories are booooring.
Plus there's a retard in it.

A retard? cool!!! ^_^
Both are very dull however To Kill a Mockingbird is about 800 pages shorter than War and Peace.
to kill a mocking bird
Tell your sister to do her own ******** work.

D:
Jesusesque II
Lizette Chan
There's also rape in To Kill a Mocking Bird.
Just watch the movie. 3nodding

Book > Movie

EWWW!!!!!!!!!
dude that is really sad that your retardid sister who is in 9th makes a 4th grader do her work dude that is really sad and if you have to and thats if you HAVE to then read TKAMB
Both are simply amazing works of literature.

But, you should read Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. It is SOOO good. Wicked depressing, but very well written.
To Kill a MockingBird. I never read War and Peace, but the other one is a good book.
TKAMB is a realy good book. Im reading it now. I like it. Almost to the end of the vertict of tom robinson.
fireman002
dude that is really sad that your retardid sister who is in 9th makes a 4th grader do her work dude that is really sad and if you have to and thats if you HAVE to then read TKAMB
She said she'd kill me if I didnt! ^_^
1.Tell her to f**k off and do her own work
2.Read To Kill A Mockingbird
I hated TKAMB with a passion. But at least it's short.
I'd much rather read W&P, but that's probably just me.

And your sister must be rather stupid to have to depend on someone 5 years younger than her in elementary school to do her work for her.
conseption_rebelry
fireman002
She said she'd kill me if I didnt! ^_^
Fine, say you will do it, then don't. Then when she either "kills" you or tell your parents, she will be blamed either way. You shouldn't be involved in this in any way, shape, or form.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff