Welcome to Gaia! ::

i got offered an interview but idk if i wanna actually do the interview/potentially work for this company esp since i'd have to take off a day of classes n drive a few hours to do a full day of interviews
they have a lot of big name clients like t mobile and at&t
im just starting my senior yr of college tho n i dont wanna be committed to a job yet i wanna see my options but all these companies try to get u to commit so early sad but what if i turn it down n cant find any job afterwards and then its like ******** i turned down my only option lol

i gotta respond to the lady's e-mail to let her kno if im interested or not

wat should i do

Newbie Noob

Yes.

Also, solid Humble-brag.

Timid Genius

ehh most likely you're not gonna be commited to working there - unless you show great promise, theyre not going to expect you to be there until you retire tbh

you may as well let her know youre interested - one lost day of classes wont hurt you much i hope
Kiyoharu
Yes.

Also, solid Humble-brag.

i actually dont kno wat to do cuz its not like i actually WANT to do the interviews but it might be a good learning experience? just so much effort for somethin i dont even rly want sad
skin us alive
ehh most likely you're not gonna be commited to working there - unless you show great promise, theyre not going to expect you to be there until you retire tbh

you may as well let her know youre interested - one lost day of classes wont hurt you much i hope

i dont mean committed as in working there for life
i mean i want to apply to other jobs to see where else i can get job offers since its so early in the year and i have some time

Timid Genius

arcade fuhrer
skin us alive

i mean i want to apply to other jobs to see where else i can get job offers since its so early in the year and i have some time

i dont tihnk u have to tell them ur applying to other jobs and if they ask you can just say ur considering ur options because ur young ur wild ur free w/e

Newbie Noob

arcade fuhrer
Kiyoharu
Yes.

Also, solid Humble-brag.

i actually dont kno wat to do cuz its not like i actually WANT to do the interviews but it might be a good learning experience? just so much effort for somethin i dont even rly want sad

I would suggest going. It gives you a few things. It allows you to network, practice for future interviews, and have an opportunity to have something lined up for the future. There is no real downside.
skin us alive
arcade fuhrer
skin us alive

i dont tihnk u have to tell them ur applying to other jobs and if they ask you can just say ur considering ur options because ur young ur wild ur free w/e

theres this other place i havent applied to yet but have my eye on n thats my ideal so is it worth interviewing for this place if its not what i want? idkk
Kiyoharu
arcade fuhrer
Kiyoharu
Yes.

Also, solid Humble-brag.

I would suggest going. It gives you a few things. It allows you to network, practice for future interviews, and have an opportunity to have something lined up for the future. There is no real downside.

except i gotta miss a day of classes n drive there n do a shitton of interviews ughdajfkldsajk;sds

Newbie Noob

arcade fuhrer
Kiyoharu
arcade fuhrer
Kiyoharu
Yes.

Also, solid Humble-brag.

except i gotta miss a day of classes n drive there n do a shitton of interviews ughdajfkldsajk;sds
Meh who cares about class. It's early in the semester you will live.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff