Welcome to Gaia! ::

the mall is one of my favorite places to go! I love shopping in Charolette Reusse (i don't remember how to spell it!). I bought a gorgeous blue dress for 7 bucks from there. I like to go into Hot Topic, but I never really buy anything. It's a cool store though! Body Shop and Rave are pretty cool too!! Where are you're favorite places?
Abercrombie, HOllister, american eagle, and sometimes gap. =3
I H8 SHOPPING. blaugh
Girls like you are the reason why sexism exists.
shopping is the dumbest pastime ever.

hello I AM AMERICAN I will waste money buying things that I DO NOT NEED while people starve and die in my own streets.
Our mall has those same stores... anywho I like to check out New York & Co., JC Penny, Waldenbooks, EBX, Clairs, Icing... and a few others.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+-----------------------------+

ninja I don't like the clothes at Hot Topic...I only go there for accessories and such. Any other place I usually get clothes...American Eagle, Hollister, H&M...and maybe some other stores...generally those three though.
+-------------------+
I don't like the mall unless I shop for clothes (yey internet ordering), so...

Gap (for underwear. wink ), Old Navy, random other clothes shops that aren't very big. I also like those little trinket shops, even though I never buy anything from them.
mmm hot topics for those poser punk kids. but i do get some band shirts there XD hypocrite..
Charlotte Russe is an all right store - along the lines of Wet Seal and Forever 21. So-so quality things for very cheap. The only thing that makes me squeamish is the child labor that goes into the clothes (slightly sarcastic).

Personally, I like A&F, Hollister, Nordstrom's, The Limited, Express, and Victoria's Secret.
I like book stores, comicbook stores, and videogame stores. Clothes are boring.
I go to Gap, HT (I like some of their jewelry, it's cute... that and they stock the Cure mags now... ^^;; ), Penny's, Kohl's, Sears, and any stores that catch my eye with something cute in the window.
x3
I shop online more often than I go to real stores, actually.

Ebay is good. So is Amazon. And there are some anime stores I like to shop from.
Shops in Toronto. Not popular places or clothes *yech, I can smell the Vietnamese sweat from here*, though, except the American Apparel label.

I want to start making my OWN s**t clothes! ******** THE ASIANS! biggrin mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff