Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you think?

scary...O_o 0.1864406779661 18.6% [ 11 ]
that's weird 0.32203389830508 32.2% [ 19 ]
I'm thinking GOLD 0.49152542372881 49.2% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2

People probably never really talk to her, and she seems to never have had any friends

So when someone finally exchanges words with her she thinks she has finally found a friend

It's quite depressing to think of actually, that she is so alone
Rodomist
Well, Some people need to learn their lesson. I like hugs though, especially from strangers.

Me too.
I like hugs..
*squee*

You should just go with the flow. Hug her, then take her into your room one night and have fabulous sex with her.

Dapper Vegetarian

I have a friend who is a bit like that. She likes to hug her friends, but the difference between her and your stalker is that my friend knows when to stop. It seems like this girl has the best intentions, but she just can't figure it out that her hugging obsession is keeping her from getting friends. A shame, really, she seems like a nice girl otherwise.
She's gay o:
Honestly...whats wrong with being hugged? I like being touched (not that way!) and I like full contact anything. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
meru-bunny
This past school year, there was this girl in school who was in a lot of my classes and no one really paid any attention to her. Well one day, I got seated next to her and we started talking. She seemed nice. A few days later, in homeroom, she runs up to me and hugs me. I DO NOT LIKE BEING HUGGED BY PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW. So I back away from her. The next day, she does it agiain, and AGAIN. Then, she started following me and my friends to lunch and to classes. Keep in mind that I've only had a few conversations with her about nothing really important (class assignments mostly). Also the hugging continued even though I've told her MANY times by now to stop.
So eventully, I told her to PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE since she was starting to really freak me out. She stopped talking to me but, she still kept trying to sit next to me sweatdrop .

Now before anyone says I was being mean, read the following.
: I told her MANY MANY times to stop hugging me.
I really didn't know her that well and only talked to her about assignments that the teacher gave us.

Disscuss-
Your opinion
something like this that happened to you or someone you know
anything else that relates to this.

she's a lesbian.
She probally just needed some lovely and you turned her down again lolz
[Aniseed.Junkie]
You said it nicer than I would have done.
O:

Lawlz @ your siggy
Meh, Nicer than I would be. I don't like puting up with people that make me uncomfortable, there's nothing wrong with telling her to back off in this case. 3nodding
Saint Anthema
Honestly...whats wrong with being hugged? I like being touched (not that way!) and I like full contact anything. What the hell is wrong with you people?

You like being hugged by people you DON'T KNOW?
I like hugs from strangers...well, depends on the circumstances, but people are different, not everyone likes to be hugged, especially by people they don't know, you shouldn't feel bad, especially if you've told her lots of times that you don't want her to hug her. Like I'm a huggy person, but one of my friends from school isn't. So I was only allowed to hug her if I was really upset, or when we left school for good and stuff like that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff