Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you think?

scary...O_o 0.1864406779661 18.6% [ 11 ]
that's weird 0.32203389830508 32.2% [ 19 ]
I'm thinking GOLD 0.49152542372881 49.2% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 >

This past school year, there was this girl in school who was in a lot of my classes and no one really paid any attention to her. Well one day, I got seated next to her and we started talking. She seemed nice. A few days later, in homeroom, she runs up to me and hugs me. I DO NOT LIKE BEING HUGGED BY PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW. So I back away from her. The next day, she does it agiain, and AGAIN. Then, she started following me and my friends to lunch and to classes. Keep in mind that I've only had a few conversations with her about nothing really important (class assignments mostly). Also the hugging continued even though I've told her MANY times by now to stop.
So eventully, I told her to PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE since she was starting to really freak me out. She stopped talking to me but, she still kept trying to sit next to me sweatdrop .

Now before anyone says I was being mean, read the following.
: I told her MANY MANY times to stop hugging me.
I really didn't know her that well and only talked to her about assignments that the teacher gave us.

Disscuss-
Your opinion
something like this that happened to you or someone you know
anything else that relates to this.

Dangerous Guildsman

I can see why people don't want to be friends with her, now. ^^
You said it nicer than I would have done.
O:

6,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Aww she wants a friend sad

Shameless Ladykiller

10,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Someone's got a staaaaaalkeeeer...
Now you have an E-Stalker too.
I had a girl I'd just met poke my boob. That was kind of awkward, guess she felt like she could just cause everyone else was sweatdrop I hate being touched by people in general, my friends know better than to hug me, especially without reason. Those who don't usually find themselves on the wrong end of a somewhat violent action. So really, it's for their own good that they not touch me
Some People just don't get the big picture!

Maybe you should shake it into her?

But that's just me!

Mabye if you try to pawn her off on one of your friends, that you don't really care for that much!!
Well, Some people need to learn their lesson. I like hugs though, especially from strangers.
Nothing odd really.
just a quirk.
Clingy person much....
Maybe she needs a friend...=) Hugs are nice...=D
She only wanted a friend crying
Maybe she had an abusive childhood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers