Welcome to Gaia! ::

... -slaps forehead- Your grandma is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sympathetic.
That's so silly. Hahaha~
Once, my friend actually cried because she broke her nail. Seriously. its was so funny.

aha.

she will never live that day down.
lemule86
haha, cute. domokun

3nodding

There's this fat chick in my retard math class, and she cries everytime she doesn't get something. Or she forgets her homework. Or she has a project due. Yup. She's pretty ******** stupid. mrgreen
Hee hee.
That actualy made me laugh.
:hearT:
Gotta love them little kids ^^
this girl cried one time because I said that her hair reminded me of santa clause....it was white....cmon
When my youngest brother was that age, he had incredibly severe rage problems. All it took to set him off were two letters.

N.

O.

He's fine now, though.
I hate to say it but I thought this story was going to be good like she got kidnapped or something. Anyways, Ive been watching too much oprah and it's odd that the kid wanted vegetables.
The Painkiller
A boy in my kindergarden class cried when i accidentally hit him in the eye with a chair leg.
My friend was afraid of pickles when she was younger. I was afraid of when the TV went like..
User Image
this.
How do you accidentally hit a kid in the eye with a chair leg? xd
A boy in my kindergarden class cried when i accidentally hit him in the eye with a chair leg.
My friend was afraid of pickles when she was younger. I was afraid of when the TV went like..
User Image
this.
A sweet reminder of childhood...

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Meh. Not that bad.

My little sister has been raised a princess. If she isn't served first at dinner, she'll bawl and once she made to spit in my food, but my mom stopped her.
I don't have siblings,
But one of my friends used to be a crybaby.
She's a year younger than me so still in middle school,
But she doesn't do that anymore.

Peaceful Elder

18,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Aww .. that's cute. In a little kid way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff