Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos! At The Disco
I have the same kind of friend, but my brother is even worse, I let him use my CD player, and he put my CD that was in it right next to his bed on the floor...Can't even listen to my favorite song on that CD anymore...

I hate when people do that.
><;
It's like arardghjkfhgjl;hj put it in the case!
I've stepped on a ps1 disc and broke it before because my brother left it on the ground.
At least it was only a baseball game.
Kotae
I should.
=]
Think I'll invest in one once I have the money.
xD

Yeah, they're pretty big too. So you could fit your PS2 things plus some in there, if there was anything else you didn't want people ******** with while you're gone. And then of course just take the keys with you :D
Kotae
Emos! At The Disco
I have the same kind of friend, but my brother is even worse, I let him use my CD player, and he put my CD that was in it right next to his bed on the floor...Can't even listen to my favorite song on that CD anymore...

><;
I've stepped on a ps1 disc and broke it before because my brother left it on the ground.
OMG! I hate it when that happens! Then people blame it on you! Baseball games can be pretty fun.
NightmareNurse
Kotae
I should.
=]
xD

Yeah, they're pretty big too. So you could fit your PS2 things plus some in there, if there was anything else you didn't want people ******** with while you're gone. And then of course just take the keys with you :D

Grand idea, matey, grand idea. o:
There's really only three things that are worth much to me.. My laptop, ipod, and ps2.
xD
So it'd be big and empty?
I don't let other people touch my stuff.
Emos! At The Disco
Kotae
Emos! At The Disco

><;
OMG! I hate it when that happens! Then people blame it on you! Baseball games can be pretty fun.

I know, and he did blame it on me.
And yeah, they can be... but I fail at them.
Kotae
NightmareNurse
Kotae
I should.
=]
xD

There's really only three things that are worth much to me.. My laptop, ipod, and ps2.
xD

Totally. I'm about 5'3 and I can lay in an empty one with room to spare. They're huge. At least the army ones are but I don't see why you'd have a problem buying a huge one anywhere
Kotae
Emos! At The Disco
Kotae
Emos! At The Disco

><;

RPGs FTW.
NightmareNurse
Kotae
NightmareNurse
Kotae
I should.
=]
xD

xD

Totally. I'm about 5'3 and I can lay in an empty one with room to spare. They're huge. At least the army ones are but I don't see why you'd have a problem buying a huge one anywhere

I might try to find something smaller that locks.
xD
I'm pretty sure my grandpa would buy me alittle safe thing.
;D Cos he loves me.
Emos! At The Disco
Kotae
Emos! At The Disco
Kotae
Emos! At The Disco

><;

RPGs FTW.

Pretty much. xD
I like most other games but sports.
Although I do enjoy watching my boyfriend and his friends playing hockey.
Kotae
xD
;D Cos he loves me.

Yeah, anything that locks in general works, especially if it isn't easy to just fiddle with the lock and open it. (aka, numerous locks.)

I lucked out and everyone in my house knew not to touch my stuff, especially my doll. Because once I told them the price, and that if they touched him with dirty hands and ******** him up they'd be buying me a new one they decided not to touch unless asking first :D
In the past I've been stupid enough (and nice enough) to let anybody borrow anything of mine. Sometimes the things I lent out to people either came back damaged or broken or never even returned at all. It happened a few times in school, actually.

I wont let anybody lend anything of mine as long as I know I can fully trust that they wont ******** steal them or damage them, and its difficult for me to trust anyone but members of my family.
NightmareNurse
Kotae
xD
;D Cos he loves me.

Yeah, anything that locks in general works, especially if it isn't easy to just fiddle with the lock and open it. (aka, numerous locks.)

I lucked out and everyone in my house knew not to touch my stuff, especially my doll. Because once I told them the price, and that if they touched him with dirty hands and ******** him up they'd be buying me a new one they decided not to touch unless asking first :D

Yeah.
D:
I just don't inspire fear in my family.
xD
Kotae
Emos! At The Disco
Kotae
Emos! At The Disco
Kotae
Emos! At The Disco

><;

RPGs FTW.

Pretty much. xD
I like most other games but sports.
Although I do enjoy watching my boyfriend and his friends playing hockey.
3nodding Pretty much.
Your brother should just roll over and die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff