Yes :( 0.24946695095949 24.9% [ 117 ]
No;) 0.75053304904051 75.1% [ 352 ]
Total Votes:[ 469 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 > >>

5,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
I dislike them for use in school because I hate rules in general. But I like the cute plaid mini-skirt look.
In some ways it would be nice because some of the clothes I see sometimes aren't the most flattering (example: extremely SHORT skirts that show a lot if you don't watch yourself....) My school doesn't have them, but we do have some regulations as to what we wear. (Like how long a skirt can be) But it doesn't always get inforced.
Lilithanya
v****a-haver
You wear a metal mask?

No I wish though. It would keep the damn annoyin preps away twisted

Lovely. Let me guess you are rather socially inept and choose to alienate yourself to pre-empt your rejection by others?
Ogo the Unicorn
Crazeh-ness
PRO: Uniforms allow everyone to look alike and not be judge on their cloths, the price, the style etc. No one will get bullied because of it, because everyone has to look the same.
CON: You cant have your own style or identity, other then your personality.
You cannot express yourself through your cloths.

If one's ability to express themselves is so shallow that their clothes hold such a great weight then they really don't need to be expressing themselves.

Well then that's just to bad for them, isn't it?
We've got to wear a round-necked jumper with a white blouse in side it and we can eith wear a pants, which is totally horrible, or you can wear a pleated shirt that's half way down your calf (lower part of your leg). For 1st years to junior Cert. it's the same round necked jumper witha blue blouse and a navy pants or skirt as mentioned before. This is the new uniform, I'll miss the old one. cry
Ogo the Unicorn
Crazeh-ness
PRO: Uniforms allow everyone to look alike and not be judge on their cloths, the price, the style etc. No one will get bullied because of it, because everyone has to look the same.

If one's ability to express themselves is so shallow that their clothes hold such a great weight then they really don't need to be expressing themselves.

You beat me to the punch. Dammit.
Lilithanya
v****a-haver
You wear a metal mask?

No I wish though. It would keep the damn annoyin preps away twisted

I'd die with a uniform.

Or I'd like
Find some way to get myself expelled
So I could go to a normal school.

Uniform or not, I'm wearing my ******** badana every day then.
I would LOVE it if my school had uniforms. They are so cool.
And HAWT on either sex
...However, I could never agree with all the rules one has to abide by when wearing one... That's insane neutral mrgreen
Glowing Heart
Where exactly is your school located at?

Why are you asking ninja
Well, now teachers can tell what color bra you are wearing. Sucks for you.
School uniforms are hawt in my opinion

School uniforms would be a great idea for my school.
I'm sick of looking at guy's asses hanging out and I wish the girls would wear clothes in general.

User Image
Ogo the Unicorn
Lilithanya
v****a-haver
You wear a metal mask?

No I wish though. It would keep the damn annoying preps away twisted

Lovely. Let me guess you are rather socially inept and choose to alienate yourself to pre-empt your rejection by others?

Huh?
My uniform this year isnt bad. i sorta like it.
We get to wear t-shirts, and nice polos.
supernovacaine
Ogo the Unicorn
Crazeh-ness

You beat me to the punch. Dammit.

You could have still said your peace, instead of writing someone already wrote what you wanted to say confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff