Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have to wear a uniform?

Yes :( 0.24946695095949 24.9% [ 117 ]
No;) 0.75053304904051 75.1% [ 352 ]
Total Votes:[ 469 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Look at my Avi that is what school uniform looks like. The top is so thin you can see the bra color, if it's lacey ,sports bra,and you can see the exact shape of the bra. The some of the school rules are: Bras can only be white or beige. Plain white short sleeved T-shirts may be worn under the blouse. The blouse is to be tucked in the skirt at all times. The buttons stop at the navel. You could of tucked your shirt in but in comes untucked when you walk,sit down or move your torso in any way. Some teachers stand outside their classrooms after the bell rings and stop students with uniform violations and give demerits. Three demerits=detention every day for the rest of the year. Uniform violations include not wearing the the correct socks,wearing your shoes improperly, not wearing the right shoes (which are Doc Martins by the way),nail polish or lipstick that is not pink,clear or red no glitter. Hair colour which does not occur naturally is not permitted. More than one bracelet or necklace,more than one pair earrings,earring not in the lobe,black cords,or any non-Christian symbols are not permitted
Body piercing other than ear lobes and visible tattoos are not permitted
This includesbut is not limited to nose, tongue and/or eyebrow piercing.

In total my school has 39 rules reguarding your apperance
Discuss:
--School uniforms
-- Stupid rules
--Cruel teachers
You wear a metal mask?
Where exactly is your school located at?
I am for school uniforms. They are useful for a more conducive learning enviroment.

Stupid rules?

Jesus christ. kids these days.

You go to school to learn, not look like a ******** slut and be a complete dumbass.
PRO: Uniforms allow everyone to look alike and not be judge on their cloths, the price, the style etc. No one will get bullied because of it, because everyone has to look the same.
CON: You cant have your own style or identity, other then your personality.
You cannot express yourself through your cloths.
School has a rule on what color bra you can wear? WOW. I never thought I'd see the day.... Your school is freakishly strict. I'm so sorry for you. crying
They crack down on the color of your bra? wtf.
Uniforms are good I think,
then I wouldn't have wasted all my money
on so many clothes that I no longer wear.
This is why I'm glad to go to public school neutral
v****a-haver
You wear a metal mask?

No I wish though. It would keep the damn annoyin preps away twisted
Crazeh-ness
PRO: Uniforms allow everyone to look alike and not be judge on their cloths, the price, the style etc. No one will get bullied because of it, because everyone has to look the same.
CON: You cant have your own style or identity, other then your personality.
You cannot express yourself through your cloths.

If one's ability to express themselves is so shallow that their clothes hold such a great weight then they really don't need to be expressing themselves.

lol.
i would be in detention every day of my life.
and id get body peircings just to piss them off.
rules, never apply to me.
Ogo the Unicorn
I am for school uniforms. They are useful for a more conducive learning enviroment.

Please die a slow painful death 4laugh mrgreen

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
lol, but I agree with school uniforms. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items