Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Today at school was Hell. About a Month ago we had a big assembly on the whole Columbine event, and this week is supposed to be the anniversary or whatever. I came back from Spring Break, to see cops surrounding the damn school and non-stop listening to retarted rumors spread. Supposedly, the dominican gang MS 13 is to do a school shoot-out during this week. Or the next week. Or any time whatsoever.

So now we have to worry about passing finals, regents, and getting shot too? I can't deal with this s**t any more, it's getting crazy nowadays. Not only is acting like a ******** Psycho like that retarted enough, but for a reason like THAT?? I just can't decide, are kids getting more violent or stupid? That's the question.

So, here's your lesson of the day children; If you hear screaming or lound banging noises, run in the oposite direction outside a window.
Kids are just getting stupider and they get more violent cause no one understands them.

Most parents are BAD parents.

We had a shooting at a middle school where I live not too long ago and it was the parents fault, in my eyes, cause they let their 14 year old have access to a gun. No one was seriously injured, but still. You don't put those type of things in the reach of your child.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
im in that gang
not rly like
You people and your guns. If I'm going to kill someone, I'll use a blade. Because, incidentally, if I want someone to die enough to actually go through with it, they're going to die slowly and painfully, bleeding from as big a gash as I can make.
Same here, only earlier this year.
There were two notes found at my high school threatening to go on a shooting spree on a certain date. Sad state of affairs, really. Anywho, police were on constant guard, and we were able to choose if we wanted to come to school or not.

I live not too far from the Red Lake Indian Reservation Shooting here in Minnesota, and now gun drills (lock downs) are performed in middle schools and elementary schools in Minnesota because of it.
Lee Knover
Kids are just getting stupider and they get more violent cause no one understands them.

Most parents are BAD parents.

We had a shooting at a middle school where I live not too long ago and it was the parents fault, in my eyes, cause they let their 14 year old have access to a gun. No one was seriously injured, but still. You don't put those type of things in the reach of your child.
I whent to school in a Pretty well off town.
So there was no gangs.

Not even fights.

JG
There was a shooting my senior year.
And one person died.
It was my chemistry teacher though, so I didn't really care.
They bluff. mad

We've gotten rumors plenty of times, but it's always a bluff.
IF NURF MADE GUNS THIS WOUDL NEVER HAPPEN
talk2hand
Some kid brought a gun to school.
Scariest day of my life.
They nabbed him, and it freaked the hell out of the neighbourhood.
Because they thought that things like that couldn't happen here.

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Half of the kids in my grade don't even know what Columbine is---and they were eight and nine at that time. Hell, even the seniors don't know.
Run outside a window? Ohooh. That's a little risky.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a school shooting april 20 celebrating Coulmbine/Hitler

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I do understand completely, I'm 15 years old. Why the Hell would my Mother let me carry a gun around?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff