Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a lot of little scars on my arms from bug bites I scratched at when I was little.

I also have a 2 inch long scar on the back of my left leg because I rolled out of bed one morning and my leg caught on a sharp piece of metal sticking out of my bed. I didn't notice until I got to school. One of my friends was like "Hey, your leg is a bloody mess." It was pretty nasty. smile

Also, not all people who injure themselves are "emo", that was a really stupid thing for you to say.
Back in elementary school, I was racing with my two friends. Someone stuck out their foot on the sidelines and I fell to my knees.

Didn't skid. I just landed that way.
And all the skin came off of them.

It was disgusting. I have circular scars on my knees now.
I don't know how many scars I have. A lot. There's a really ugly one on the back of my right arm from a minor surgery to remove a melanoma. One on my right thigh from taking out the trash when I was a kid--my dad had thrown an old fillet knife in the trash and it cut through the bag and gouged me pretty good. And there's a very faint scar on my left ring finger from when I was very young and learned the hard way that light bulbs get HOT. And then on my left wrist, from when I was a dumb teenage pyro and dripped melted plastic all over my hand. I got hives from that one. xD And in the crook of my left eblow, a scar from a mechanical pencil stabbing incident. I think there's still a bit of lead in there.
I have one scar on my upper lip from smashing my face into a McDonalds chair when I was little.
My brother stole my balloon and I was trying to get it back. sad
And I have another on my forehead. I got that one from being pushed, and colliding with the corner of a china cabinet.
I got stitches for the second one. I should have gotten them for the first one too, but my mom used tape instead. confused

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
I have one on my thigh when I stabbed myself on accident with a pair of scissors..
Well, this is a very interesting forum. I have SO many scars...but the worst part is, they are really noticeable. I have a big round one on the inside of my left calf, from a motorcycle muffler....I have a large one on my back from spinal surgery, smaller ones on my back from falling off of a bunk bed when I was a kid, one on my arm from a dog attacking me, I have a bunch on my knees and elbows...None of them are self inflicted haha
I've got a little scar under my eyebrow from walking into a window

Amorous Lunatic

I have very few scars, honestly. I have four scars that never went away after I removed splinters from my hands. (I've had over thirty splinters at the same time. Not fun.) I also have a circular scar the size of a half dollar on my right shoulder from when a girl tripped me while we were racing on the track. And I have a very faint moon-shaped scar on my right wrist from when I slid down a water slide and.. somehow... cut my wrist on it. o.O
my back is covered, cuz i attack myself in my sleep. I have a bunch on my hands from fights and woodworking and stuff.
I have a huge scar, but you can't see it. It's on the back of my head, when I was little I went down a slide, and cracked my head completely open on the metal at the bottom of the slide. I was a smart kid. whee
MissMoppy
User Image
I would tell you...but I really don't want to.
User Image

please...
I have one on my stomach from surgery,Two on my knee, One from glass, the other from my cat. I have quite a few burn marks and scratchs on my hands, I have one on my foot because when I was younger at day camp, my stupid conseler ripped a leech off my foot after swimming in the scum hole they call a lake. Im not going into details about the others.
got 1 when i fell of my bike
wow... just my kinda topic... I have alot... anyway I have 3 gash like scars on my left forearm and one on the back from a dog bit when i was 3. I have one that looks like a jet from my cat next to the dog bite... I have a triangle shaped scare on the top of my left hand from the toaster over. I have a knot like scar on my right shoulder from my dad gf hitting me with a cigar. I have another on the back of my right arm from making a casadilla. I have a bunch of small dot scars on my right hand from getting bit by a cat that resulted in rabies shots. I have some on my knee from being hit by a car. I have one on the front of my ankle from shaving.. ones on the back of my ankles from my shoes. one on the top of my foot from a window screen that fell out and I was walking when it did. I have another close to my knee from tripping on a garden tool and then landing on it.... I have one on my eyelid from my cat when he freaked out during a thunderstorm. I have a few scars from surgeries... and i have one around my right eye from a fight.... and then I have many others that we won't talk about... because thats a long story... man I have alot of scars lol.
I have one scar on my hand between my middle and ring fingers that I got from a pool of mud. I still don't know what the hell it was that bit me, or pinched me, or knifed me, but I call it the bear paw scar 'cause it shows up when I bend my fingers back. I also have a triangular shaped one on my shin that I don't remember getting. It's a perfect triangle, too. Maybe I cut myself with an especially sharp block or something. I'm a bit of a p***y, so I avoid danger and potentially scarring situations when I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff