Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 >

OK, so kids are becoming more and more foul-mouthed every single day. I've had enough of it! I mean, when I went into the 4th grade, I had just barely learned what "the F-word" was, but I realized that I'd be hearing it a lot more. I heard people try to swear as much as they could AT 9 YEARS OLD! For crying out loud! Just stop cursing in general! Then the children won't do the same thing you do.

Discuss:
arrow Children and profanity
arrow When did you start cursing? (Do you curse?)
I agree. I was in the park one day, and my friends and I heard a couple of kids in Grade 2 swearing constantly. It's a shame that todays youth is so corrupted.
I, myself, never use profanity. I see how horrible the world is turning out these days, so I prefer to keep it in my head. (But if I ever hear someone in elementary school curse, they're getting a black eye!)
lunar x2
arrow Children and profanity
arrow When did you start cursing? (Do you curse?)

RE Children and profanity: I hate children who swear, and I hate even more the fact that the laws says you can't smack them one for the filth that comes from their mouths.

RE When did you start cursing?: I only started in my late teens. Far better than starting like the little shits that are only nine or ten years old.
ehhhhhh, i started swearing in grade 4. VERY bad habit now. wish i hadnt. those damn kids down the street taught me more things, and words, than i ever needed to know xD
They're just words... confused

5,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Swearing is a sign of stupidity.
Who cares.
They're just some words fallowed by letters.
To me swear words are just a really sad insults.
Swearing makes a person look sloppy, imo.

I knew all of those words when I was very young, I learned them from my parents, which is most likely the same source they pick it up from.
I use swearing all the time now. Its only gotten worse. DX What am I going to do with myself? XDD
-[M e t a l l i c]-
Swearing is a sign of stupidity.
the little 'uns shouldn't swear.

they shall be punished.
little gangstas runnin' round.

Malkavs Rending's Husband

very much agreed
I cure occasionally online but NEVER in life. It don't even say GOD DAMN IT I say Gosh Darn It. I'm atheist too but it just sounds more polite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff