Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Poll

whore 0.41558441558442 41.6% [ 64 ]
dancer 0.58441558441558 58.4% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

People should believe what they want to believe. And I shall leave it at that. 3nodding
Iniquitous Raptures
Idolwinner4
It's just evil

You've been misinformed.

It doesn't stop the religion being little more than an attempt to be controversial.
Satanism is a good thing.
I have the the scriptures of Satan on my computer...
Je ne sais quoi
Satanism is a good thing.

Nice evidence behind that statement.
Xxdisposed teenxX
The Vampire Jonathan
Marajoowana
It's a dumb religion. As if Christianity wasn't bad enough, some angry goth kids made up a religion just to piss off the Christians. Woo! Maturity is plastered all over the place!

That's not what it's all about. It's about self worship and living this life to the fullest and not relying on there being an afterlife.

At least that's LaVeyan Satanism. Everything else is considered devil worship. Two different things.
actually Crowley was the first one to coin Satanism and it is basically Laveyan Satanism.

True...crowley came before lavey...but as well as teh bible had writers and different versions...like now its king james' bible...who did it before him.and so on...and so on...its different seperations as well...like god worshippers like christians, jews...we satanists have 2 seperations...Crowely(more mystical approach) or LaVey(more Belief and life based approached)*. I am Lavey.
I think u think its bad. No one said it but you.
It's funny when people can't spell their own religion xd

SANTAISM AHHHAHAHAAA
melancoly_corpse
T3H P!NK
Yous be goin' to hell, girly. heart
I'll start packing xp
Isn't that judgment? Wouldn't that send you with her too? Looks like you are going with her, and now looks like I am going to haha, I hope I don't turn out to be a thrid wheel on our little vacation.

Greedy Genius

8,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Religion, no matter witch one it is, is pointless, stupid and a waste of time and life.
Master Psymon
Religion, no matter witch one it is, is pointless, stupid and a waste of time and life.

To a point. If it dictates every little step you take in life, yes. But some use it as a hopes dream, or a moral base, or even just simple discusion, like what Gaia is all about.
stressed ninja
stressed ............. ninja
domokun .............................................................................. ninja
I laugh at most religions, but at satanism I laugh harder. I think it's just a religion some D&D kids came up with so they could feel they were part of something.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
what is satanism?
It techinically isn't about worshipping Satan, anymore anyways. It's about worshipping yourself. You are god. There is no higher power because you are the best it gets.
your poll lacks the answers booth and io virus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces