Welcome to Gaia! ::

robot_323
lmao one of my favorite michael scott moments

sigh... I wish u good luck and for the guys not to think less of u and for u not to bring down your gender anymore than its bn brought down by your fellow females in the military. stare
yea
i remember
good luck

your going to be the only pretty girl marine
robot_323
you're an idiot
i lived on a marine corps base for a long time with my marine cousins and hung out with plenty. i'm not ignorant
get out of my thread
COOL FREE RINGTONES
robot_323
lol ok you're one of THOSE people
conversation over
COOL FREE RINGTONES

well the training is just basic cardio and being taught how to use 5-10 year old technology that the civilian world has moved on from. Just cause the military is poor and the marines get the least funding out of any branch. the people around you are going to be insecure guys trying to prove their manliness while the guys that are actually badasses join spec ops.

im not anti marines or some s**t i have plenty of marine friends esp while i was in.
considering a marine grunt a badass is just kind of funny

lolwut
one of those people that actually served with marines? yeah.
eat up that s**t the recruiter spoon feeds you yum yum

only someone so indoctrinated in recruiter bs would get so butthurt over such a harmless remark
it's like calling someone in the airforce a p***y or someone in the navy a queer

but i'm sure you know so much about the marines because you hung out with them during their r&r in the states/overseas in safe areas
that last part was sarcasm if you didn't catch it

Dangerous Elder

Good luck, have fun, don't p***y out.

Rich Genius

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
COOL FREE RINGTONES
regardless those remarks are rude and insulting. it has nothing to do with indoctrination. its u being a p***k and thinking its funny..

Rainbow Explorer

robot_323
idk i'm sure a lot of you weren't here then but yeah i went to MEPS yesterday; for those of you that don't know that's the Military Entrance Processing Service
i took all these physical tests and was asked a bunch of questions the day began at 4:30 am
i was the only female there that was joining the marines. every time i told someone what branch i was they were like daaang that's hard core

but anyways i passed everything and have officially been sworn into the marine corps smile
my ship date is november 26th
i'm so scaredddd
yea i member but then i 4 gotted about it then your sister mentioned it yesterday and i was like no ******** no son of a b***h why???????? but after i recovered from my initial wave of freaking out i told your sister she would have to send you lots of care packages and to include my love
Dark king knight
COOL FREE RINGTONES
regardless those remarks are rude and insulting. it has nothing to do with indoctrination. its u being a p***k and thinking its funny..

it's an on going joke with the marines
just like with the every other branch has it's on-going stereotype

why is the dark knight white knighting tonight?
Dark king knight
COOL FREE RINGTONES

User Image
wait what is it you think i'm butthurt about? im just sick of the same old negative comments i've heard it all already trust me. whether they know what they're talking about or not i really don't give a ******** what people think about the corps.
i thought i told you to go away kid
COOL FREE RINGTONES
only someone so indoctrinated in recruiter bs would get so butthurt over such a harmless remark
it's like calling someone in the airforce a p***y or someone in the navy a queer

but i'm sure you know so much about the marines because you hung out with them during their r&r in the states/overseas in safe areas
<33333333333
CONGRADS!!

Aged Gaian

couldawouldashoulda
you're too pretty to join the military
This.
nah we're just hella good homies
good attempt at making a funny though kid
The fight club
robot_323
wait what is it you think i'm butthurt about? im just sick of the same old negative comments i've heard it all already trust me. whether they know what they're talking about or not i really don't give a ******** what people think about the corps.
i thought i told you to go away kid
COOL FREE RINGTONES

if you don't care what people think then why attention whore out a thread for it

it's okay you'll do fine in the marines since you're obviously so insecure that you need to get defensive as ******** when anyone has a different views than yours.

I'm sure you'll be hard as nails by doing some push ups and taking all those pictures for your scrapbook though. Semper Fi DEPer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
awesome congratulations exclaim
Take care of yourself.

Make us proud.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out