Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im joining the AF smile
look at my sister talkin s**t redface
Aurora Sonata

I already expressed my thoughts about this.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/general-discussion/wahhhhh-my-baby-sister-is-joining-the-marines/t.78635537_3/#3
thank you me too
The fight club
glad to see you actually doing something productive with your life.
robot_323
cause marines is the baddest branch. i want to strengthen myself with the hardest training and discipline
COOL FREE RINGTONES
why marines
i'm ex-navy

what are you even going to do that's badass as a woman in the marines no offence?
like women don't have combat rolls last time i checked.
what is your MOS?
oh my goodness. thats intense. i wish you the best of luck! heart
oorah scream
OGCing
kill them all
i said marines is the baddest branch. it's not about my mos it's about my training and the people around me. idk my mos yet i'm gonna discuss that with my recruiter soon. i'm hoping for either combat photography or something in electronics or communications
COOL FREE RINGTONES
robot_323
cause marines is the baddest branch. i want to strengthen myself with the hardest training and discipline
COOL FREE RINGTONES
why marines
i'm ex-navy

what are you even going to do that's badass as a woman in the marines no offence?
what is your MOS?
marines do the most push ups and sit ups they're so hxc xp
robot_323
i said marines is the baddest branch. it's not about my mos it's about my training and the people around me. idk my mos yet i'm gonna discuss that with my recruiter soon. i'm hoping for either combat photography or something in electronics or communications
COOL FREE RINGTONES
robot_323
COOL FREE RINGTONES
why marines
i'm ex-navy

what is your MOS?

well the training is just basic cardio and being taught how to use 5-10 year old technology that the civilian world has moved on from. Just cause the military is poor and the marines get the least funding out of any branch. the people around you are going to be insecure guys trying to prove their manliness while the guys that are actually badasses join spec ops.

im not anti marines or some s**t i have plenty of marine friends esp while i was in.
considering a marine grunt a badass is just kind of funny

Super Lunatic

Honestly the FBI or CIA just need to hire me to be an Assassin but I doubt those even exist.
lol ok you're one of THOSE people
conversation over
COOL FREE RINGTONES

well the training is just basic cardio and being taught how to use 5-10 year old technology that the civilian world has moved on from. Just cause the military is poor and the marines get the least funding out of any branch. the people around you are going to be insecure guys trying to prove their manliness while the guys that are actually badasses join spec ops.

im not anti marines or some s**t i have plenty of marine friends esp while i was in.
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!!

why didnt u listen to us?!! why?!!

robot_323
conversation over
COOL FREE RINGTONES

lolwut
one of those people that actually served with marines? yeah.
eat up that s**t the recruiter spoon feeds you yum yum
lmao one of my favorite michael scott moments
Lion of Olympus
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!!

why didnt u listen to us?!! why?!!

you're an idiot
i lived on a marine corps base for a long time with my marine cousins and hung out with plenty. i'm not ignorant
get out of my thread
COOL FREE RINGTONES
robot_323
conversation over
COOL FREE RINGTONES

lolwut
one of those people that actually served with marines? yeah.
eat up that s**t the recruiter spoon feeds you yum yum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces