Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eff, my mum mmhm.

She can't leave me alone, she thinks I'm maybe a 3 year old child who doesn't understand or won't do it.I don't even know what normal parents are like, I mean I'm so confused about the whole parent thing right now. But anywhoo,

Yeah, like, wtf I know to brush my teeth, if you didn't tell me to, I still would you know.She cannot stop instructing me for a second, irritating much.

What a normal parents would -I think- say would be.. "Go do you homework now" Okay, acceptable, my mum says things like:"Go do your homework now and do it for an hour"

Then once I get my books and sit down she tells me to turn the light on even though theres already too much light so I tell her that nah it's okay I don't need it.

She acts like the world just exploded and I told her to ******** herself. She stares at me for about a minute with that look of evil upon her face. And then just goes off. Saying "OKAY FINE IF YOUR THE BOSS OF YOUR SELF RANTRANTRANT" Then goes into her room and shuts the door.

Effing immature. neutral

Deezcus:

Overbearing parents.
People that are above 9 being immature.
How the GD really sucks at night.

I'm immature. x3

And how does that make you feel? surprised
Like if you mashed every client from Jerry Springer in chair bashing climax together.
My mum's like that too, except she tucks me in and 'wakes' me up for school by saying "UPSIDOODLIES, WAKE UP! WAKE UP! UPSSSIIIIIDAAAISYS!"
Suffragette City
My mum's like that too, except she tucks me in and 'wakes' me up for school by saying "UPSIDOODLIES, WAKE UP! WAKE UP! UPSSSIIIIIDAAAISYS!"

LOL.

Mmhm. Only thats probably more irritating.
Suffragette City

rofl Wow, I didn't know those kinds of moms existed anymore...

Yeah, dude, your mom seems kinda crazy, but I'm sure it's because she lacks parental experience or something. My grandmother treats me like her other grandchildren (who haven't even started school yet), and of course, me, I graduated high school and am moving out, and she'll still lecture me on things like how to heat up lunch and how I have to remember to turn off the stove? Now why exactly would I need to be reminded of that?
My sympathy. I also have an overbearing mother XP
My guess would be she just wants to help, so she was hurt when you finally got sick of listening to her.
i'm 17 going on 12....
i am immature.... but its better than acting like you're 45 when you're still a teenager scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff