Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have some gold on behalf of Sephroe. ^_^

Thank you. 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Fatcat

There is a sort of photo people like to troll forums with, even this one. It's a photo of a baby that is born with a certain type of birth defect where the skin is built up like plates and is sevearly cracked.

More or less the infant looks like a complete alien and the eyes are stuck open usualy. Do any of you know what that condition is called or where I can look up information on it to find out what it's called.
It's Brian Peppers.
He's an adult neutral

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sephroe Zion
There is a sort of photo people like to troll forums with, even this one. It's a photo of a baby that is born with a certain type of birth defect where the skin is built up like plates and is sevearly cracked.

More or less the infant looks like a complete alien and the eyes are stuck open usualy. Do any of you know what that condition is called or where I can look up information on it to find out what it's called.

Harlequin Fetus is the name of the picture and the name of the disease has something to do with the name of the picture.

3nodding
Just look up shock sites on wikipedia, they have all the information you're looking for.
I don't know.
Look it up?
It kind of scares me that you want to know about it. Why do you want to know about it? (And no I don't have information about it).
Harelequin Fetus...

I have a video link if you want...
Google it?
Harlequin fetus 4laugh

adorable little tyke
jayadore
Just look up shock sites on wikipedia, they have all the information you're looking for.

If you don't know the name, however, it's worthless~
Never seen it.

But it sounds entertaining.

Dapper Fatcat

Teshiruu
It's Brian Peppers.
He's an adult neutral

No that's not it. only photos of infants exist of it to my knowledge because most babies die as a result of this defect. The skin looks like the desert and made up of dry thick scaley plates.
I am not sure, why do you want to know?
Teshiruu
jayadore

If you don't know the name, however, it's worthless~

Wiki does, with links and everything.
I've just forgotten the name but remembered it was in the wiki article.

Dapper Fatcat

Atreides 0
Sephroe Zion

Harlequin Fetus is the name of the picture and the name of the disease has something to do with the name of the picture.

3nodding

Yeah that's it. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas