Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Genius

Do religion pushers piss you off?

My answer: Hell yes.

What about other Gaians?

Tipsy Wench

Yes, but you have to realize they think they're doing a good thing. Just ignore them and move on.

Anxious Genius

Vertigo_Kiwi
Yes, but you have to realize they think they're doing a good thing. Just ignore them and move on.

Currently I'm argueing with a pusher...he reposts the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
SuperOtaku
Vertigo_Kiwi

Currently I'm argueing with a pusher...he reposts the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over.
why not put him on ignore?

Anxious Genius

Jaithien
SuperOtaku
Vertigo_Kiwi

He's posting it all over gaia. It's in the GD. Want the link?

Tipsy Wench

SuperOtaku
Jaithien
SuperOtaku
Vertigo_Kiwi

As I said, just ignore them and move on. You're just fueling the fire, if you do not reply to them then they have nothing to argue with.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Vertigo_Kiwi
SuperOtaku
Jaithien
SuperOtaku
Vertigo_Kiwi

As I said, just ignore them and move on. You're just fueling the fire, if you do not reply to them then they have nothing to argue with.
yeah he just wants attention. let him talk to himself now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff