Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm very appreciative of who some people are, and/or what they've done for me. I always remember their acts of kindness, and intend to pay them back in full. Sometimes my return is a silly thing, not always working they way I intend. But hopefully in those instances, it's the thought that counts for the recipients of my gift-gone-fiasco. I used to think that growing flowers is silly, and preferred to keep vegetables in my garden, but now... I think I'd be able to use those flowers as gifts to those that have been good to me.

Is there anyone that you want to do something good to? If you have a plan and would be willing to share, it'd be nice to hear.
And suddenly I realize, "Hey, wait a minute-- kids in the GD don't think about anyone other than themselves."

Silly me.
Well... People have the acts of kindness and lifesaving giving towards me... Then they'll go even it out with something equally as bad so I don't feel the need to repay them.
in the past 2 weeks ive donated 100k or more, yet i ask for bouncy antennae and suddenly no one wants to know me emo
I know several people who deserve gifts.
I give away sunflowers sometimes, just for the hell of it.
And I certainly know I care very much about other people. If I appreciate someone, I say so. I enjoy telling people what I think about them.
I only care about a few people, and I try very hard to give people the impression I don't want kind acts from them so I won't have to feel like I owe them something back.
On Gaia I do avi art because I think some users are awesome.
IRL, all my relationships are equal.
one_with_a_bullet
in the past 2 weeks ive donated 100k or more, yet i ask for bouncy antennae and suddenly no one wants to know me emo

I donated millions and in return recieved nothing but frowns after my permaban. That's why I have very few friends on Gaia.

You can't trust any of these goblins. Haha.
I don't think the amount you donate has anything to do with how much should be given to you. If you're as generous as you say you are, this one thinks gold might not be so important. I donate constantly, but not to those who seem to care so much about it. I don't accept gold from other people, either. Just not something I like to do.
Black Sharpie
I don't think the amount you donate has anything to do with how much should be given to you. If you're as generous as you say you are, this one thinks gold might not be so important. I donate constantly, but not to those who seem to care so much about it. I don't accept gold from other people, either. Just not something I like to do.

Truth be told, I've never been one to accept donations either, but the gesture would be nice. It's a nice way to offer your sympathies, don't you think?
-Lustful.Indecency-
Article

And suddenly I realize, "Hey, wait a minute-- kids in the GD don't think about anyone other than themselves."

Silly me.

Or perhaps it is because anyone who has anything constructive and worthwhile to add has been blocked due to your inablity to rationalize your arguments against actual intelligence.

|

-L.I-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Article
Black Sharpie

Truth be told, I've never been one to accept donations either, but the gesture would be nice. It's a nice way to offer your sympathies, don't you think?

Sure, I have to say it brings a smile to my face when I'm sent a trade or asked if I'd like some help with anything I was looking to buy. This act of kindness is only refused because they made the action of requesting to give to me. Anyone who's generous enough to offer their own gold to another person deserves to keep it. 3nodding
Anti Pie
-Lustful.Indecency-
Article

Silly me.

Or perhaps it is because anyone who has anything constructive and worthwhile to add has been blocked due to your inablity to rationalize your arguments against actual intelligence.

|

-L.I-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That can't be the case, because I am fully confident that those that I've ignored (especially this particular user) is incapable of posting anything worthwhile.

Bibliophile

We should all just shut up and call you, "Sanzo Article."

On a more serious note; I do intend to repay the kindness people have shown me. I would rather wait until I have a better footing in life to do so though, that way I won't have to worry about "gift-gone-fiascos."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff