Desirable Noob

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Super 9-Volt
PDQLex
Super 9-Volt
I'm not a shallow b***h to complain about "ugly" looking people, but I will draw the line at being forced to be near someone picking their nose and eating the boogers in public. That's sick, regardless of whether you're hot or not. emotion_puke

And you're probably not a looker! Get a freaking grip already!
I'm quite the looker. But the booger thing is still off-limits.

Yeah right and you wish! On the your being a looker!
Super 9-Volt
I'm not a shallow b***h to complain about "ugly" looking people, but I will draw the line at being forced to be near someone picking their nose and eating the boogers in public. That's sick, regardless of whether you're hot or not. emotion_puke

Hey hater, Why turn this thread into a war zone? Call me Shallow Jaydenz cause hater dude, I wont hang with the ugly.
Ruanz
Wow! You were seated next to one of your worst nightmares. My only issue with guys who are(How shall I say this?), not so pleasant to look at, is: They wont stop complimenting me until I pretended to be sound asleep or engrossed in conversation with some little old lady or motherly figure who tries to intervene. When I'm on a plane biz, first, or whatever class, I get seated next to someone who wont stop flirting and wont take hints even when it's obvious to everyone else on the plane that I'm not into the guy. It gets old hearing how gorgeous I am and I've lost count of how many times guys want to give me the world. Being what's considered "drop gorgeous" comes with the curse of "Way too much attention" and it also comes with getting many expensive gifts that most people only dream of. Would I change my looks? No Way! The good far out ways the bad! biggrin

I want to drink your bath water! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces