Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Noob

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Prejudiced against ugly/gross people after sitting next to an ugly gross a*****e who kept making bad jokes and picking his nose then eating his boogers. He kept trying to talk to me but I pretended to be reading and then sleep. After some lady asked him not to pick his nose because her kid was getting grossed out, he told her, "Everybody eats boogers in Australia!" Gross! Thank God he kept his disgusting booger eating hands to himself. I think ugly people should put bags over their heads to spare the rest of us from looking at them or stay behind locked doors. Changing seats wasn't an option it was an over booked flight. If there was a later flight available I would've eaten the cost of the ticket and taken it. Hate it when they try to make eye contact or I feel their eyes follow me as I'm hurrying to get as far away from them.
You should totally come over so we can b***h about people with terrible hygiene together.
The booger thing is gross, but I don't know what that has to do with looks at all
I'm saying what my mom would say if she read the part where he's eating boogers

That's nasty baby!

Beloved Lunatic

bags are not free ya know!

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Seeing someone dig and eat is disgusting! To be honest I wont buy anything from an unattractive person.

Generous Friend

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Guys was a nasty booger eater. Admitting I tip pretty waitresses 30 to 40% but homely ones get a 10% tip. Makes the meal more appetizing when served by a hot looking babe! biggrin
Aussie but never in my life eaten anything created inside of my nostrils. It's said that boogers have medicinal qualities.

In complete agreement that the less attractive on the planet have the highest rate of unemployment. With attractive features come privileges not afforded to those who were unfortunate enough to be born with average to less than appealing looks.

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ewwwwwwwww!!!

Theres a girl who works at the gas station up the road from me,
We call her Horse-Faced b***h.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A ******** HORSE!!
Her teeth are so... UGH! & she has a weird flat face.
It torture having to look at her.

Desirable Noob

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Rain Sleet or Hale
The booger thing is gross, but I don't know what that has to do with looks at all

He was like totally ugly. Having to sit next to him like for hours has made me not want to see another ugly person as long as I live.

Hygienic Ladykiller

Ew, the eating his boogers part literally made me shudder gonk

Desirable Noob

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dj Kwik
Guys was a nasty booger eater. Admitting I tip pretty waitresses 30 to 40% but homely ones get a 10% tip. Makes the meal more appetizing when served by a hot looking babe! biggrin

On my last job my salary was much higher than the other girls in the office and my boss would always flirt with me and buy me flowers and other gifts. Being pretty has it's advantages! biggrin
emotion_facepalm
People like you are the reason there's still retarded things like racism in the world.
This is obvious but I'll say it anyway.

Being ugly has nothing to do with being overtly disgusting. You don't like having to look at an ugly person because it hurts your sacred precious eyes? ******** you. Try being that ugly person.
Thank your lucky stars he didn't offer you one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff