Welcome to Gaia! ::

YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary
I LOVE St. Bernards but omg the slobber neutral kinda unbearable imo.

Yeah really, slobber all over the walls and all over you.
One of the draw back.
BUT OH LORD THEY ARE SO CUTE
crying
Everything cute always comes at a cost.
I saw one grow up a few years back cos my neighbour bought one. She called her Luna and she was UUNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH :drools: such an attractive dog. They had to pocket a slobber rag everywhere they went with her though. What a pain.

Dapper Shapeshifter

l Want To Be Your Canary
YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary

One of the draw back.
crying
I saw one grow up a few years back cos my neighbour bought one. She called her Luna and she was UUNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH :drools: such an attractive dog. They had to pocket a slobber rag everywhere they went with her though. What a pain.

My neighbour also had one...odd.
He was really adorbs though. His name was Bordeaux.
Really hoity-toity name for such a cute brute.
I see a lot of Blue Heelers where I live now though.

Toothsome Shapeshifter

WEEKEND NACHOS
Black Goat of the Woods
You made me realize that I haven't really made a gif or taken a picture in like a year confused

User Image
dont talk 2 meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

not even a word, not even a whisper
just button your lip!
YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary
YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary

One of the draw back.
crying

I don't think I've ever seen one of those, but America tends to have a lot of breeds that we don't see over here.
We have LOADS of staffordshire bull terriers. They're literally everywhere.

Dapper Shapeshifter

l Want To Be Your Canary
YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary
YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary

One of the draw back.
crying

I don't think I've ever seen one of those, but America tends to have a lot of breeds that we don't see over here.

The breed actually originated in Australia, but they are used here for cattle dogs and other ranch herding purposes.
Everyone in Wyoming is pretty much a cowboy. It's a bit funny.
I'm not big on bull terriers, personally.
i'd rather not sweatdrop
YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary
YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary
YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary

One of the draw back.
crying

The breed actually originated in Australia, but they are used here for cattle dogs and other ranch herding purposes.
Everyone in Wyoming is pretty much a cowboy. It's a bit funny.
I'm not big on bull terriers, personally.

I dislike a lot of bull terriers too but it's mostly because chavs breed them and sell them dirt cheap or just give them away in London, so every stupid and poor guy that didn't even make it through school let alone have the skills required to raise a decent pet has one.
That sounded a little ignorant, but it's true. Obviously unsuccessful people can raise pets, but in most cases over here, retards raising bull terriers doesn't work out very good.

Dapper Shapeshifter

l Want To Be Your Canary

I dislike a lot of bull terriers too but it's mostly because chavs breed them and sell them dirt cheap or just give them away in London, so every stupid and poor guy that didn't even make it through school let alone have the skills required to raise a decent pet has one.
That sounded a little ignorant, but it's true. Obviously unsuccessful people can raise pets, but in most cases over here, retards raising bull terriers doesn't work out very good.

You see a similar situation in regards to pit bulls over here. Most people who do not have the proper knowledge nor the proper motivation wind up with these puppies and just do not care for them. Any animal can become violent if not given the proper positive reinforcement, so pit bulls get a bad name when really it's bad owners. Too many people just get pets without realizing the time that the creature deserves to have devoted to its well being.
YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary

You see a similar situation in regards to pit bulls over here. Most people who do not have the proper knowledge nor the proper motivation wind up with these puppies and just do not care for them. Any animal can become violent if not given the proper positive reinforcement, so pit bulls get a bad name when really it's bad owners. Too many people just get pets without realizing the time that the creature deserves to have devoted to its well being.
Pitbulls aren't as popular over here but the same type of clown buys them. The worst thing about it is that most of the young people over here that buy pitbulls do it for the novelty of having a pet that looks fierce or at least has a reputation for being dangerous, and that's completely true. I've met people that have said they're after a pitbull because they want a dog that shits the life out of people when they walk it. A dog hasn't really got a chance put with an owner like that.

I'm Charlie btw. Nice to meet you.
GAlAONLINE IS UNFAIR
i'd rather not sweatdrop
I'd rather you did emotion_dowant

Tipsy Citizen

YumFox
l Want To Be Your Canary
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't handle all of the cuteness in this gif.

Big Player

wow i have not made a gif for 3 months ahah

Businessman

O.G. Darling

me bein a tool w/ my new sunglasses
waddup

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces