• Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
XxHerokoxX
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

I was honestly expecting a six.
Thank you kindly.
a 6? Look at your eyes... even if you were ugly they would bump you up to 5 at least

Genius

OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
XxHerokoxX
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Thank you kindly.
a 6? Look at your eyes... even if you were ugly they would bump you up to 5 at least

Green eyes seem to be pretty common. I always assume I am average at best.
BUT, I suppose that is normal.

Thank you none the less.

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
XxHerokoxX
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Thank you kindly.

Thank you none the less.
if only people knew how beautiful they were neutral

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
XxHerokoxX
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Thank you kindly.

Thank you none the less.
if only people knew how beautiful they are neutral

Genius

OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
XxHerokoxX
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Thank you kindly.

Thank you none the less.

I think you are just being overly kind.
I will settle for average but if you see me as something higher than again, thank you.

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Thank you kindly.

Thank you none the less.

I will settle for average but if you see me as something higher than again, thank you.
Honestly I wouldn't go out of my way to be overly kind to a person(im nice but not that nice). I'm just saying what I think is the truth.Although, I don't expect you to say your a flat out 10,do to the fact that some people would look at you as conceited not everyone but some people

Genius

OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Thank you kindly.

Thank you none the less.

Honestly I wouldn't go out of my way to be overly kind to a person(im nice but not that nice). I'm just saying what I think is the truth.Although, I don't expect you to say your a flat out 10,do to the fact that some people would look at you as conceited not everyone but some people

To be honest -
I am self conscious as s**t, just like a ******** load of people and self loathing.
It is actually really hard for me to take a compliment to heart, but it is something I am working on.
User Image
Im the only one entitled to that 'round here buddy..

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Thank you none the less.

To be honest -
I am self conscious as s**t, just like a ******** load of people and self loathing.
It is actually really hard for me to take a compliment to heart, but it is something I am working on.
I had a feeling that was the case, but i think/hope you will grow out of that self loathing stage.Seriously, I think i'm ugly as ******** sometimes but then there is other times where i tell my self I'm not that bad .I'm starting to learn more and more that beauty really is in the eye of the beholder

Genius

OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Thank you none the less.

To be honest -
I had a feeling that was the case, but i think/hope you will grow out of that self loathing stage.Seriously, I think i'm ugly as ******** sometimes but then there is other times where i tell my self I'm not that bad .I'm starting to learn more and more that beauty really is in the eye of the beholder

Wonder when I will. I am working on it... I am so old now LOLOLOL.

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

To be honest -

XD I cant wait to find out what you consider so old

Genius

OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
OIAM
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

To be honest -

XD I cant wait to find out what you consider so old

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces