Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean, think about it. It's portable. That makes it very easy to steal. Why waste your time trying to break into it at the scene of the crime? Just take it home with you! xd

It's funny when I tell people this. Quite a lot of people have portable safes or want to buy one. They don't realize how stupid it is.

Discuss other useless items.
Another useless Item...
Cellphones. When people have a cellphone and NEVER turn it on.

LOL, portable safes... FUNNY!
thats what i've been trying to tell you!
Flavoured condoms.

What is the ******** point?

I'm afraid of technology. I'm especially afraid of products that try to make genitals taste nicer. If we're created in the image of God, then surely our natural bodily tastes should be near perfect. They should be making v****a flavoured soft drinks, not trying to make the v****a taste like coca-cola.
My Dad had a portable lock box thingy. I was able to open it with a paperclip from the safety of my bed room
Georges Jacques Danton
Flavoured condoms.

I'm afraid of technology. I'm especially afraid of products that try to make genitals taste nicer. If we're created in the image of God, then surely our natural bodily tastes should be near perfect. They should be making v****a flavoured soft drinks, not trying to make the v****a taste like coca-cola.

So you can give a b*****b and not get mouth herpes.
misstickle
My Dad had a portable lock box thingy. I was able to open it with a paperclip from the safety of my bed room

Oooh, what did this lock box thingy have in it? xd
Candy Ipo
misstickle

Money, just coins but when I was about 14 this was a wonderful discovery. There was always about 30 dollars in there.

Dad was always telling mum off for taking it but the didn't figure out it was me.
tomatasoupe
Georges Jacques Danton
Flavoured condoms.

You don't need flavouring for that.

And I've never seen a flavoured female condom.
It's so your poor a** friends don't try and sneak dollar bills laying around your room.

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Georges Jacques Danton
tomatasoupe
Georges Jacques Danton
Flavoured condoms.

but who would want regular flavored lube in their mouth?
I mean, you're not tasting the p***s anyway because you need protection, so it might as well taste better.
Portable items are all dumb you lose them alot!
Alassin Sane
Georges Jacques Danton
tomatasoupe
Georges Jacques Danton
Flavoured condoms.

but who would want regular flavored lube in their mouth?
I mean, you're not tasting the p***s anyway because you need protection, so it might as well taste better.

What if they make them too flavorful though.

People might start losing penises left and right.

(ps hi ilu)
Georges Jacques Danton
tomatasoupe
Georges Jacques Danton
Flavoured condoms.

they're called dental dams.
misstickle
Candy Ipo
misstickle

Money, just coins but when I was about 14 this was a wonderful discovery. There was always about 30 dollars in there.

Dad was always telling mum off for taking it but the didn't figure out it was me.

I once took quarters out of my dad's truck to buy ice cream for me and a friend when I was seven. I didn't ask him beforehand if it would be alright.
He said that stealing was wrong and I'd have to earn that money... I had to throw away all the rotten guavas under our guava tree. That was sick! Rotten guavas smell nasty and they're very mushy and full of bugs. I learned my lesson, though, and never did that again. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff