Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 283 ]
Total Votes:[ 283 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Ninjette Arabia
JustMarv
I hate to read all that small print so I asked all 5 of my wives it they could read it and none of them could find their glasses. It was one of my three girlfriends who were lying around the house that was able to read that small print.

Interesting concept!

rolleyes It wasn't that small, you're just too lazy to change the font size on your comp...you could copy and paste it into notepad, you could change your browser settings, you could hit 'Quote'...lots of options.
Or, I couild use a little more scarcasm couldn't I? 5 Wives and 3 Girlfriends and ths subject matter of this thread is what??????? Polyamory??????

Original Noob

10,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I wouldn't mind a relationship if I could handle something like that mentally. Which I wouldn't be able to do. sadly.

If a couple can pull it off and be happy with it good for them.

I wouldn't mind a relationship like that, but I know with the way I am I would wind up using it as a reason to destroy our relationship all together. (I get too jealous and angry and never let things go)
I give credit to anyone who can maintain a relationship like that, but, personally, I don't think I would be able to do it.

Mostly because I become emotionally attached very easily, and ENJOY being attached to one person specifically. Not to say I don't have a bit of a wandering eye and a case of overactive imagination. But for the sake of my own sanity I would choose to stay away from a polyamorous (sp?) relationship. As I am a parnoid person I _know_ I would be constantly paranoid that the other two simply tolerated me.

But as I said, credit goes to those who can handle a relationship like that.

And for the record (because I am proud) I have read every post in this thread to make sure I knew what everyone else had said before I posted. Hehe..
I just came back and read what people posted after I left...

@Zillahchloros :: Umm...if you weren't meant to read it, why would it be printed in the Bible? You need it to even UNDERSTAND the New Testament. And most Christians not only FOLLOW the 10 Commandments, but they also PREACH about them. They make big deals about putting them in courthouses and such.
And Paul said you're cursed if you ONLY follow the Old Testament. He didn't say it if you follow BOTH.
LTS CYBAR BEBEH
itsounds
likea
fusionbeetween
apenis
anda
v****a
sothat's
whatI
takeit
as,you
sickperson

edit:the
title"a
boneof
connection"realy
makesit
soundlike
sex

TheOtherFlame
LTS CYBAR BEBEH
itsounds
likea
fusionbeetween
apenis
anda
v****a
sothat's
whatI
takeit
as,you
sickperson

edit:the
title"a
boneof
connection"realy
makesit
soundlike
sex

I know. It pains me.
Ninjette Arabia
I just came back and read what people posted after I left...

@Zillahchloros :: Umm...if you weren't meant to read it, why would it be printed in the Bible? You need it to even UNDERSTAND the New Testament. And most Christians not only FOLLOW the 10 Commandments, but they also PREACH about them. They make big deals about putting them in courthouses and such.
And Paul said you're cursed if you ONLY follow the Old Testament. He didn't say it if you follow BOTH.
confused Are you just trying to argue now? I made my point in regards to your topic. I don't see where I said, you weren't meant to read it. And I also don't see what I have to do with most christains, or how refering to the practice of most christians is going strengthen your argument. You seem to be assuming quite a bit. But thats ok. I think we're done here. neutral
There is a polyfildelic (unstrict) relationship at my school.

2 guys and 2 girls all dating eachother. surprised surprised surprised

(I gots no qualms wit de polyamor)
eh,
people can have sex with who
and however many people they want.

not my business.

personally, i'm not into it. talk2hand
I don't share.
I wouldn't want to share my special someone heart

For other people, they can do whatever they want, if that makes them happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff