Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the hell is Pokemon nowadays, anyway? Nobody watches the show anymore, only old-school ravers still wear the keychains and s**t, and the video-games have gone absolutely nowhere in terms of gameplay innovation (not including Pokemon Colisseum, which was in fact original enough for me to buy it).
If you ask me, the whole series needs some plot-evolution; the original core audience is getting a bit older, and the whole industry should start to reflect that; Team Rocket needs to be more like the gun-toting no-nonsense mafia that they're supposed to be, not the sissified (though clever) homosexual schoolyard bullies that they are. I want to see murders. I want to see Pokemon exploitation on a financial level. I want to see ******** makeout scenes. I want to see a big "T" or "M" on the games when I eye them at the stores.

Note: A lot of this ought to be snickered at; God knows I was as I wrote it.
poke'mon is the best show and a great game
Cynnisist Manifesto
They're not demonic, just dumb.

Oh yeah? well youre dumber XP >_> pokemon watched in Japanese with english subtitles is awesome, and the game is cool too.
Mana-Tree
What the hell is Pokemon nowadays, anyway? Nobody watches the show anymore, only old-school ravers still wear the keychains and s**t, and the video-games have gone absolutely nowhere in terms of gameplay innovation (not including Pokemon Colisseum, which was in fact original enough for me to buy it).
If you ask me, the whole series needs some plot-evolution; the original core audience is getting a bit older, and the whole industry should start to reflect that; Team Rocket needs to be more like the gun-toting no-nonsense mafia that they're supposed to be, not the sissified (though clever) homosexual schoolyard bullies that they are. I want to see murders. I want to see Pokemon exploitation on a financial level. I want to see ******** makeout scenes. I want to see a big "T" or "M" on the games when I eye them at the stores.

You have given me the worse mental image of Team Rocket.
Mana-Tree

Meh.
Just get over the fact that it's a kids show.
It's not ment to be violent or have a complex storyline.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff