Welcome to Gaia! ::

say your black on the inside, or punch em ^___^
stupid ppl
Well, I wouldn't say it's only you that Americans do that with. I mean think about the white people that live in Africa and they come over here and I think people just think of Africa as strictly a "black continent" and maybe that's what they think of the Carribean? When I think of the Carribean, I think of Pirates of the Carribean and there were TONS of white guys in there right? Maybe you just met the wrong Americans.
[[ Nex
Because, Americans are idiots.

And I'm American, so that puts some emphasis on the situation.
now that is something i can agree with smile
MysteryKiller13
Well, I wouldn't say it's only you that Americans do that with. I mean think about the white people that live in Africa and they come over here and I think people just think of Africa as strictly a "black continent" and maybe that's what they think of the Carribean? When I think of the Carribean, I think of Pirates of the Carribean and there were TONS of white guys in there right? Maybe you just met the wrong Americans.

yeah, but funny enough every ******** american that i met in the States has asked me that...i am starting to think that americans are culturally retarded.
Dwight McCarthy
TynanAysel
People are retarded.
they just want buttsecks from you XD
BUTT SECKZ!
They're stereotyping.
the crack fairy
say your black on the inside, or punch em ^___^
hey, that sounds great

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items