Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was doing my thing when out of NOWHERE the pizza guy came to deliver the pizza. I had just ordered it like 15 minutes before and normally they took a lot longer to make it and then deliver, but he was there so I had to RUN upstairs, grab the nearest twenty I could find, and then RUN to the door. When I got there I realized I still had a boner, and it was apparently really obvious, because I saw him look at it REALLY fast (and in addition to the fact I was apparently sweaty) and he cleared his throat and was really obviously trying not to laugh. So he said "10.95" and sniggered and I gave him the twenty and said "Shut up and stop smiling and you can keep the change."

So he said "Ok" and he kept the change and walked away.

And now I'm not hungry for the pizza. cry
Hahahahaha, that's happened to me.

Also, the pizza guy showed up when I was in the bath and I had to answer the door in a towel and the towel fell off and he was all
"ZOMGBOOBS" and then he saw the rest of me and almost vomited.

X_X

You should pass that pizza right on over here then. 3nodding
He obviously didn't catch you masturbating If he saw you had a boner.
Yaa... I was kinda of freaking out at first because two of my friends both work at this pizza place. Luckily it was some bald guy.

@Nightmare: I hadn't finished >_<
That was funny as hell. And you bribed him to stop laughing. Priceless. the only person who caught me masturbating is my mom
Nobody's caught me masturbating... yet. I'm just too ninja for them ninja
Confused4life
That was funny as hell. And you bribed him to stop laughing. Priceless. the only person who caught me masturbating is my mom

Haha... that happened to me when I was a LOT younger, like before I knew that everyone else maturbated, too (or even really what it was called).

I was watching ******** Digimon when she came into the room and started screaming and I said I was 'keeping it warm.' rofl
pizzaguy: you must be the guy who wanetd extra met and sasuage lol
Ristaag
Confused4life

Haha... that happened to me when I was a LOT younger, like before I knew that everyone else maturbated, too (or even really what it was called).

I was watching ******** Digimon when she came into the room and started screaming and I said I was 'keeping it warm.' rofl
Ooo I loved Digimon.

Digimon digital monsters
digimon are our champions

ok back to the topic on hand............keeping it warm. wow never heard that one before
Leon17

lol
Confused4life
Ristaag
Confused4life

Ooo I loved Digimon.

Digimon digital monsters

ok back to the topic on hand............keeping it warm. wow never heard that one before

I was like, seven. emo

I had no better on-the-spot excuses like I would have now.
Leon17

I lol'd at this.
Ristaag
Confused4life
Ristaag
Confused4life

Ooo I loved Digimon.

Digimon digital monsters

I was like, seven. emo

I had no better on-the-spot excuses like I would have now.
OMG who masturbates at age 7

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces