Arnold lines?

GET TO DA CHOPPA! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 8 ]
GET BACK TO THE CAHPET! 0.019230769230769 1.9% [ 1 ]
C'MON! KILL ME! DO IT NOW! 0.057692307692308 5.8% [ 3 ]
WHO IS YOUR DADDY? AND WHAT DOES HE DO? 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
IT'S NOT A TUMOR! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
I'M NOT A PERVERT! 0.057692307692308 5.8% [ 3 ]
STOP IT! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
YOU WANT TO ******** WITH ME?! YOU'RE A ******** CHOIR BOY COMPARED TO ME! A CHOIR BOY! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 8 ]
WELL I HOPE YOU LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST! BECAUSE I'M GOING TO RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
1 2 >

User Image

Hm, I was going to edit the shades and stuff on that, but it came out pretty well. I mean, the light and all. It's a bit bright, but it's fine.

I'm thinking of taking up digital photography as a hobby, but I need a better camera. I paid like, 100 dollars for the one I have now. I got it 3 years ago. I'm thinking of saving for a professional camera.

What hobbies are you thinking of taking up?
Today, in Web Design, I was messing around with Flash. I made a dancing stick man. And then he fell over, cracked his head, his hat fell off, and green stuff from inside his head poured into his hat! xd

My god, that was fun!
Grammardor
Today, in Web Design, I was messing around with Flash. I made a dancing stick man. And then he fell over, cracked his head, his hat fell off, and green stuff from inside his head poured into his hat! xd

My god, that was fun!

We're going to be making stuff like that in my multimedia class. I can't wait! biggrin
I'm really thinking about taking up photography more seriously.
biggrin
TheHangingGarden
I'm really thinking about taking up photography more seriously.
biggrin

I am going to, but my town is scarce on good things to capture on film, so it's rather hard. sweatdrop
VIDEO GAMES. I like archery, but I don't have any land to hunt on. So, yeah. Sucks.
Fengo
VIDEO GAMES. I like archery, but I don't have any land to hunt on. So, yeah. Sucks.

My friend bought this block thing that he can shoot with his bow. It catches the arrows and it's cool. His garage has a little archery range in it biggrin
I'm taking up art requests. Like they want me to draw some thing from inu yash i'll get a pic and draw it better than it ever was befor.
I'd love to learn how to play the piano.
Thystian
I'd love to learn how to play the piano.

I can play the Super Mario theme on a piano 3nodding

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
My brother is into photography, he takes classes ^^
Gammo
My brother is into photography, he takes classes ^^

There are classes eek I so want to attend one. sweatdrop
Nah you'd probably fail it.
Art for me...I have to drop Latin to get in it though, which isn't a big loss. I'm ok at drawing, but I can only draw good if I have a reference....so it kinda sucks.
PyroVampyre
Art for me...I have to drop Latin to get in it though, which isn't a big loss. I'm ok at drawing, but I can only draw good if I have a reference....so it kinda sucks.

I can't even draw with a reference. I don't know how I passed Drawing 1 last year. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff