Welcome to Gaia! ::

Personally, I think that people on the Internet, particularly on sites such as Gaia, give people more self-esteem, as they know the other person can't see whatever they are insecure about. Feeling fat? Your avi isn't.

Therefore, people will be more open. You don't see that kinda stuff in your town, because people are always insecure about being ugly/short/fat/whatever.

And, by the way, my knickers are black today.
MikeyPwn
starrCHAOS.
MissSue
I wish i had the attention span to type as much as you did...

and i wish i had the attention span to read it

..I skimmed it and found it pointless.
Your mother's pointless which makes you inherited-ly pointless to the extent that you have worthlessness written into your genetic code. sad Damn, I bet that kind of sucks.

I bet everyone's too busy having hot nasty cyb0rg because they're a bunch of hypocrites - Back in my day...

What else do you expect me to do at 8:00am PST? I can't talk to myself, and the little clicking sound the keys make is pleasant and relaxing 4realz.
MikeyPwn
starrCHAOS.
MissSue
I wish i had the attention span to type as much as you did...

and i wish i had the attention span to read it

..I skimmed it and found it pointless.

rolleyes GD didn't have its ritalin this morning...
[.Otaku.Taco.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice picture, where's your brain?
umm, what?
YO SHANIKA GURL WUT UP
*spreads legs* wink
OMGWTFDIRTY!!!
thanks for that wot... and i didn't read all of it, but truthfully, i don't think it's that big of a problem...
FeralCabalist
thanks for that wot... and i didn't read all of it, but truthfully, i don't think it's that big of a problem...
I'm going to just go ahead and diagnose you with A/S/LGotACamitus right now. Unfortunately for you, this disease also carries properties similar to most prevalent modern STDs. This is important to note because not only is it incurable, but at the moment, it's untreatable.

Don't blame me, sir, I'm just the doctor. It's the FDA and their federal regulations stagnating the process. sad Sorry.
Will Cross
FeralCabalist
I'm going to just go ahead and diagnose you with A/S/LGotACamitus right now. Unfortunately for you, this disease also carries properties similar to most prevalent modern STDs. This is important to note because not only is it incurable, but at the moment, it's untreatable.

Don't blame me, sir, I'm just the doctor. It's the FDA and their federal regulations stagnating the process. sad Sorry.

i'm sorry you must use a coherent sentence structure, and speak about something that i care about, in order for me to give you any kind of decent answer, it's not my fault your topic was boring, so my curiosity got the better of me and i went to do other things... big deal...
[.Otaku.Taco.]
[img]r u shure!?[img]

I've checked and double-checked all of my research. If I'm not right then I will submit that Darren Aronofsky isn't just a damn lucky Jew, that Requiem for a Dream wasn't a fluke, and that Pi isn't just 84 minutes of boring monochrome horse s**t that pseudo-intellectuals force themselves to endure in the slight hope they might gain a small novelty edge on their contemporaries; this translates to a higher station in their completely imagined "social hierarchy." Clearly the most important thing in life, I can assure you.

- I can also promise you that I'd never let something that awful happen, because the only thing worse than that would be full on apocalypse. ... Is [A]pocalypse a proper noun [and not just when it's used as the name of an X-men character]?

Darren Aronofsky is almost as filthy of a director as Roger Avary [Rules of Attraction], however he did co-write Pulp Fiction and recently he wrote the Silent Hill movie adaptation [unarguably the raddest video game to theatrical release to date], and almost as ******** putrid as Ehren Kruger who was responsible for writing Reindeer Games, The Ring Two, The Skeleton Key, and Scream 3.

He only has a career because of Gore Verbinski who managed to turn his shitty writing into something with credibility [The Ring (I was actually scared)] with his amazing visual and directorial sense. You probably don't know this but Gore Verbinski is responsible for all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

Gore and Robert Rodriguez are easily the two best modern-age directors (sans multiple young indie directors).

This all returns to the original point I made about that under-sexed, extremely frustrated megalomaniacs who release their tension through perversion over the Internet. --- What if A/S/LGotACamitus was an extreme side effect of pop-media [movies/television/video games] fused with the previously stated online causes? ... Anybody - Anybody?
FeralCabalist
big deal...
It is a big deal! I think I've broken ground in a new socio-scientific field, and now have the chance to help millions.

I think the problem you were having with the topic is that it was a bit esoteric for someone with skewed and limited foresight. Completely understandable though: As a sufferer of A/S/LGotACamitus you're in denial, you refuse to accept your diagnosis, and you lash out as a way of hiding your condition. There's no need to feel weak or different, you're just "special." Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt, friend.

Hahahahahahaha. pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces