Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay Dont get me wrong here this isnt a rant I just want to know what people think on the subject of Feminine guys. Frankly Im a guy and quite feminine personality wise, hell im clingier then most the females I know lol and definately spazzier. But out of Curiosity im wondering what the majority of people think about feminine guys such as myself. For those who are unsure about the term Feminine, Feminine is a term used to describe one with traits normally asosiated with women. Now Im not talking about gay's nor am I talking about "Girly Men" but more along the "Pretty Boy" line. Ill use myself as an example once more, Im not to terribly frilly but physical feature wise Im rather feminine, spazzy hyper and clingy, but Ive studied Musashiden, Aikido and a couple Shaolin Forms for a good many years. So guys of that sort with or without the martial arts training, not the pansy's who cry at the first sign of anything gone wrong, but the ones who you once in a while have to wonder if their fully male or not. Not Model quality neccisarily but just feminine. Anywhom your turn for I wish to know your thoughts on this type.
I think they're flamin' homos.

But I'm sure they're the good type of flamin' homos.
Don't really care.
Oh,over here in the army,they always get bullied by the other recruits.
Joe Maya
Oh,over here in the army,they always get bullied by the other recruits.
Buttseacs?
Femine guys generally make good friends.
I prefer guys with feminine qualities 3nodding
Hrmm Seems I get the same response here as I do around town haha. Right then, thus far It seems Girls prefere somewhat feminen guys and Guys avoid Feminin guys, well in general Im sure each person has their own personal details to their opinion but as a general assumption thats what it looks like. Am I mostly right on this? And feel free to start a debate Ill respond when I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff