Welcome to Gaia! ::

gah

-.- 1 100.0% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
1 2 >

People who think they know better than professionals piss me off.

Examples:

In the music forum:
"So-and-so steals the music of other artists and puts a few beats and screws it around and then calls it their own!"
What I think: "You become an artist and do better. Oh wait, I am sorry, you can not. So shut up."

My mother watching golf on TV:
"She missed it! She stupid! I could have done better than that! She can not see?!"
Me: "Mom, you do not play golf..."

The thing that pisses me off the most is when people who are not doctors make fun of doctors in this way.

Tell me stories of stupid people who think they can do better than professionals. Tell me why you think you can do better than a certain professional.
Me too! pirate

User Image

Newbie Noob

Just make them do it and see how much of a fool they make of themself in public. heart
cohchotheempress
People who think they know better than professionals piss me off.

Examples:

In the music forum:
"So-and-so steals the music of other artists and puts a few beats and screws it around and then calls it their own!"
What I think: "You become an artist and do better. Oh wait, I am sorry, you can not. So shut up."

My mother watching golf on TV:
"She missed it! She stupid! I could have done better than that! She can not see?!"
Me: "Mom, you do not play golf..."

The thing that pisses me off the most is when people who are not doctors make fun of doctors in this way.

Tell me stories of stupid people who think they can do better than professionals. Tell me why you think you can do better than a certain professional.

yeah i hate it when people think they know better than the pro's twisted
I hate it when my friends try to convince me that what the doctor told me is COMPLETELY wrong...

annoying as hell

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Let them dream... that's about all they can do anyway.

People are entitled to a little delusion of grandeur every once in a while.

Friendly Phantom

I don't think I know more then my doctor but I deffinitly think she should go back to medical school.

EX.

I go in for Anxiety.

I'm playing with my nails and she say's, "She's fidgiting around a lot in her chair... I'll write you up for an a.d.h.d. perscription".

Or something along those lies in the last part.

She also interogated me and asked me RIDICULOUS questions.

She also did'nt believe me when I told her I'm a virgin.

WHICH I ******** AM.
People that watch a few episodes of House think they know what their diagnosis is. It makes me giggle. Especially the idiots on the show house that do it. ._.
Renyu-Chan
People that watch a few episodes of House think they know what their diagnosis is. It makes me giggle. Especially the idiots on the show house that do it. ._.

I can't stand watching a movie/show and someone wants to guess what happens next. It sucks that they're talking during parts, even crappier when they're right because there isn't a surprise.
Botan
Just make them do it and see how much of a fool they make of themself in public. heart

I like her option!
all people are stupid .....exept me mrgreen
ninja *coughTomCruisecough*
I just hate it when people think they're better in anything but don't back it up.
My dad thinks he could beat up like the big time wrestlers... Uh not, lol
Hey if they can back it up then s**t I have no problem with them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff