Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate people who make others feel bad about who they are only to make themselves feel better about who they are. To me it seems that they are only acting out of their own insecurity and low self esteem. Or rather that they feel the need to have " power" over other people to make themselves feel significant which i feel is a very sad case indeed. So what do you have to say about this subject ?
I dont really give a crap.
duh 4laugh
It's ok to hae power by earning it, but making people feel bad? It's just wrong I think that the most of the people that do that are populer because they think they own the world! stressed

Dapper Player

Those people are meanies.
><;
It's stupid... You shouldn't put people down to put yourself up
~Ephemeral Fantasia~
Those people are meanies.
><;

agreed !

Unbeatable Gawker

Drink up, me 'earties....

It's the Balance of Power. If you don't like it, tough cookies.

Or maybe it's the Circle of Life.

Yo-ho!
lol, it makes me feel better about myself smile
Well, that's one of the reasons.

User Image
User Image
Blackjack Hawkins
Drink up, me 'earties....

It's the Balance of Power. If you don't like it, tough cookies.

Or maybe it's the Circle of Life.

Yo-ho!

i don't like tough cookies i like the warm soft kind so ha !
i hate those ppl too... for example, im going to be a freshman in highschool after the summer (thank god!), but the ppl that i have been with since Kindergarten have always tried to put me down & stuff to make themselves feel better, it was like... if you can put her down your cool. so im really happy i only have to deal with them all on Wednseday at our Junior High graduation and then say "Adios Jackasses!" sadly i can hardly talk right now & prolly wont be able to then so i wont be able to say that...
ppl need to learn what that kinda stuff does to others though... i now have depression and the only reasonable explanation is how they have treated me mixed with the verbal abuse at home...
emsainiac
i hate those ppl too... for example, im going to be a freshman in highschool after the summer (thank god!), but the ppl that i have been with since Kindergarten have always tried to put me down & stuff to make themselves feel better, it was like... if you can put her down your cool. so im really happy i only have to deal with them all on Wednseday at our Junior High graduation and then say "Adios Jackasses!" sadly i can hardly talk right now & prolly wont be able to then so i wont be able to say that...
ppl need to learn what that kinda stuff does to others though... i now have depression and the only reasonable explanation is how they have treated me mixed with the verbal abuse at home...

yes i know that it can deeply hurt...trust me i know from experience....even if it's just words it can hurt very deeply and ruin your self esteem so people need to stop treating others that way

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
I just don't care what those people think. And I make sure they know that.

That has earned me a great deal of respect in my life.
You know what I say?
Babies. I HATE THEM. They're always wahwahwahchangemypantswahwahwahIshitmyselfwahwah.
If someone let me suck the milk outta their boob and changed my pants everytime I s**t myself I'd be a pretty happy guy. So those babies should just shut up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff