Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Agreeing yes?

Certainly 0.64 64.0% [ 16 ]
No 0.36 36.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

Reason why we have the idea of labeling someone is because of our way.
We have this urge to be placed on the idea of some place in society or a community.

I have no idea of what I'm saying.
i know some people dont like to be labeled.like my sister doesnt like to be called a prep.i have only been labeled as...well i dont really know...i guess youd say that im... asain?i dont think everyone fits into a label..and well i think im done ranting about his!
people need to be labelled
cause otherwise you know
anarchy and death

Hygienic Noob

I label people, and people label me. I don't care anymore. They wanna call me goth or emo, that's fine..as long as they don't use that as a basis to mistreat me.
Although what I'm saying here is that people should'nt be mad at getting labeled,they should be if that label is wrong.
i hate labels as well...I did a stint at disney world for a bit recently and the whole time I was there the second I said I was from Georgia everyone thought I was eithor a red neck or country! I have no southern heritage what so ever! I was born in Idaho but have been everywhere cuz my dads in the air force! Silly People!

Timid Vampire

Most labels are very broad, some people are actually a mix of one or borrow from another. I would say I'm more emo but they way I dress at times could be conceived as Goth. I really don't care, to me they're just words..
I can say I don't like to label all day long.
And I truly don't.
But, I find that... no matter how much you say you don't label, you end up labeling anyway.
You say, well look at that prep over there, labeling people, acting so much cooler then the goths in the corner. (example btw)

I try not to label, cause that leads to a certain image of someone, and that first image you get, is that one that stays with you, sometimes, keeping you away from a potential friend.

Anyway... I lost my train of thought sweatdrop
People that label themselves have a need to belong somewhere. It's only because they are either insecure or are still trying to find who they are.
DizneyPrincezz
i hate labels as well...I did a stint at disney world for a bit recently and the whole time I was there the second I said I was from Georgia everyone thought I was eithor a red neck or country! I have no southern heritage what so ever! I was born in Idaho but have been everywhere cuz my dads in the air force! Silly People!
I'm going to move too Mississippi and people might think I'm stupid later,but I from Califo-oh wait I'm screwed anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff