Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
cannibal girl napalm
Sweagenv4
omg angel i t hink u should go to bed burning_eyes
I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wwhyyyyyyy!! it's so late sad
Sweagenv4
cannibal girl napalm
Sweagenv4
I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had too much coffee
and i had such a nice night
sigh
cannibal girl napalm
Duckgustus
I dont understand. What meaning are you trying to convey. I can't interrupt why you would decide to go underneath all those blankets when you can shoe evry one how cute you look emo
tell me somethin gross n romantic ducks
I would re arrange your face if you didn't already do it for me. I would tear the tender skin from your entire body using a knive so I can make you suffer the same agony I endure when I miss you. I'm going to rip the hair from your head and stuff it in your mouth where your teeth use to be before I wrentched them out with a icepick covered in your burst blood clots. Your warm blood dripping down your cold body with me as your only salvation depriving you of a fate worse than death. Tortured, starved and stabbed for my own gratification which never ends. It hurts me thinking you might die because your dead body won't be able to react after I c** in your infested corpse classified_fu
Duckgustus
cannibal girl napalm
Duckgustus
I dont understand. What meaning are you trying to convey. I can't interrupt why you would decide to go underneath all those blankets when you can shoe evry one how cute you look emo
I would re arrange your face if you didn't already do it for me. I would tear the tender skin from your entire body using a knive so I can make you suffer the same agony I endure when I miss you. I'm going to rip the hair from your head and stuff it in your mouth where your teeth use to be before I wrentched them out with a icepick covered in your burst blood clots. Your warm blood dripping down your cold body with me as your only salvation depriving you of a fate worse than death. Tortured, starved and stabbed for my own gratification which never ends. It hurts me thinking you might die because your dead body won't be able to react after I c** in your infested corpse classified_fu
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
cannibal girl napalm
Sweagenv4
cannibal girl napalm
Sweagenv4
i had too much coffee
sigh
gahh well staying up super late makes me feel rly bad the next day~~~
coffee is just one of those things ya kno confused
Sweagenv4
cannibal girl napalm
Sweagenv4
cannibal girl napalm
Sweagenv4
i had too much coffee
sigh
oh well i didnt really wake up until like 3pm so its kinda my bedtime now ya know

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
cannibal girl napalm
Sweagenv4
cannibal girl napalm
Sweagenv4
cannibal girl napalm
Sweagenv4
i had too much coffee
sigh
oh well i didnt really wake up until like 3pm so its kinda my bedtime now ya know
ok! je comprends 3nodding
cannibal girl napalm
Duckgustus
cannibal girl napalm
Duckgustus
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks
You make me wounder what extent you would be prepared to go with me irl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas