Pierced?

Yes 0.47761194029851 47.8% [ 32 ]
No 0.52238805970149 52.2% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Henako
whoas..
that had to suck..
you should probably see a doctor about it..
(i've never passed out before)

yeah, i think my step mom (she works in healthcare, so shes always concerned) wants to get my blood taken to check my iron and stuff.
I've only passed out on account of stomach pain before, most notably on the night that my appendix almost burst. Not fun.
I've never passed out.

Or been knocked out, I've only been unconcious when I was in an operation.

So yeah.
BrandonP
I've only passed out on account of stomach pain before, most notably on the night that my appendix almost burst. Not fun.

my appendix almost burst too!
I was like 9 though, so i dont really remember any of it.
I have a nice scar though.
the last time i passed out i was waiting at the bus stop and it was really scary cause i almost collasped and fell in front of a car, almost but i stopped myself
I felt like I was going to last night. I was doing that weird thing with helium, where you suck it out of a baloon and your voice sounds all funny. xd I got really dizzy.
That sucks. >.< I would hate passing out after getting something pierced. I would feel like a big loser.
I always pass out, usually from heat or stress. Never passed out after getting something periced though
Piercings are for squares.
talk2hand
I passed out after getting sick yesterday, Some one put salt and moldy bannana in my Cheerios. gonk
I heard that navel piercings have a tendancy to do that kind of thing. It's because the piercing is so close to nerve-endings or some such thing.

A friend of mine got hers done and she was drying off after taking a shower and accidentally pulled it too much and BAM there she was on the floor.
It doesn't sound like it was from the piercing, it sounds like you just got a rush of blood to the head after lying down for too long. I get that a lot, it's not a big deal, or so I'm told. Just try not to get up too quickly.
candy cane child14
Firefly_Whisper
You should go get checked out by a doctor. Passing out is never a good thing...unless you're drunk...

Since when is being drunk good?

Passing out is good when you're drunk. It allows your body to recover after being poisoned.
Maybe shock? I dunno. I've only ever gotten my ears pierced and few people pass out from that.
immeanduru
It doesn't sound like it was from the piercing, it sounds like you just got a rush of blood to the head after lying down for too long. I get that a lot, it's not a big deal, or so I'm told. Just try not to get up too quickly.

An extreme case of vertigo? It's highly possible, but navel piercings can do that sort of thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff