Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw this skit on either SNL or MAD (sorry, I know fans of either will hate me, but I can't remember) and there was this guy that got p***s reduction surgery for his wife, but then she cheated on him with another dude while he was in a coma.

So, guys, in which of the following circumstances would you get p***s reduction surgery? For the sake of argument, we'll say that it will reduce your p***s by 1/4 of its current size (length not girth):

-your wife said intercourse was painful for her and thought that the surgery would improve your sex life
-you had an abnormally large p***s (ten inches and up)
-you were offered 100k
-you were offered 1 million
-or offered 5 million
-you wanted to become a woman

See, I'm thinking that if I was a guy and had a really abnormally sized p***s, I would probably want to get it reduced so I wouldn't feel self-concious. One of my friends say he already has a small p***s, but wants to get it removed so he can become a woman. I guess I would do that too.

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I wouldn't sell out.
....What a odd thing to ask people...

Aged Codger

I'd have it done, take the 5 million, and then have p***s enlargement surgery.

Easy money if you don't mind having your c**k chopped off.
I don't think you could pay me anything to convince me to make it any smaller. gonk
******** that s**t, I want the large pen0r.
But having a p***s is a wonderful thing!

Something to stare at when your bored

The reason you can stand up and pee

Your own organic water gun!
If I had a p***s I don't think I'd ever chop it off.
D:
Why would they want to get p***s sugrey dude, Thats Nasty. Who Would want a smaller p***s, The Bigger the p***s the god damn better sex is. Now Thats nasty I mean come one p***s sygery gonk I dont have a p***s lol, So I dont know I'm Just saying what I think xD
I wouldn't know, I don't have a p***s.
If you get it cut off, can you keep it in a jar?
that'dbeextremelyhot
mad heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas