Welcome to Gaia! ::

i really care about all of my friends :] even if they live far away and can't barge into my house when i'm avoiding them ;]
srsly thoo, i really care about all of my friends. very muchly ;]
AlainaPoncho
i really care about all of my friends :] even if they live far away and can't barge into my house when i'm avoiding them ;]
srsly thoo, i really care about all of my friends. very muchly ;]
whee
I prefer people online. It's WAY easier to be yourself.
MeganRachael
I prefer people online. It's WAY easier to be yourself.
Some people tend to believe the same thing, because you're not actually face to face with a person
Sometimes i trust my eFriends more than my Real friends.
But i like them equally the same.
I treat them the same, a friend is a friend. I wouldnt talk to them if I didn't have some respect or admiration, or something for them.
I have more IRL friends than online friends though. I definately prefer to know someone in the flesh and blood.
I do have some that I met online, and now consider to be some of my best friends. :3
Being able to actually hug someone is far more satisfying than an eHug.. <_<
I have many friends in real life but no friends over the internet.
Do you treat your eFriends differently from your real friends? nope

Who do you cherish/appreciate more? my real friends

Do you have more eFriends or real friends? more real..
Why? because I spend more time with real people than I do online..

Would you rather have more of one type of friend than the other? yep.. I'd rather have more friends in real life.

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I don't really have online friends anymore. I used to when I was younger, but now I really just use the interweb to keep in touch with irl friends that I don't get to see often. Like my Joshykins.

Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I tell my efriends my deepest darkest secrets :p They probably know more about me than my real life friends. But some of my efriends now becomes my real life friends too, so it's ok. wink

I'm much closer to my real life friends.
There's only like one online friend that I am close to.
And at times, I find that I can't trust her either.
And I've only got bad s**t from ex-online friends.
All of my close friends online are people that I know in person. The other's are some that I'll occasionally chat to and at times donate too. Though their main purpose is just to be on my friends list and to leave me comments.

I've met one guy (originally on Myspace then here) who lived away from me and I trust him as any other friend and even gone so far as to actually meeting him in person. He's no different in person which is good news. There's exceptions with different people.
My h2 teamates bring me my paycheck.

I see them maybe 4 times a year.
Most of my efriends are my irl friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out