Welcome to Gaia! ::

You have indicated that you are 19.5 with your ethnicity as White/Europeans and you lost your virginity at 16.5.

You have lost your virginity a bit earlier than the average age for your ethnicity. We hope you practice safe sex the next time you indulge in this kind of forbidden pleasure. The average age at which girls from your background lose their virginity is between 18 and 19 years.
Bashelia Peppita
Sassysook
Bashelia Peppita
Sassysook
sigh

You have indicated that you are 20.5 with your ethnicity as White/Europeans and you did not lost your virginity yet.

Congratulations for still holding on!! Though the average age at which most girls lose their virginity for your ethnicity is between 18 and 19 but the current trend seems to be clearly to hold on till marriage. So don't be under any pressure to lose your virginity.
Oh, so now abstinence is a good thing and people have sex because of 'peer pressure'? confused No one waits for sex until marriage anymore.

why are you telling me this, i didn't make the site. User Image
Because you shouldn't follow their advice as a virgin. 3nodding

i would give my virginity to someone i loved
and since there's no one i love, i still have it.
You have indicated that you are 24.5 with your ethnicity as White/Europeans and you lost your virginity at 20.

The average age at which girls lose their virginity for your ethnicity is between 18 and 19. You have held on to your precious gift longer than your other friends. We hope you practice safe sex the next time you indulge in this kind of intimate pleasure. Do use condoms to avoid AIDS and venereal diseases and don't change your partners frequently.

I do it regularly now twisted I'm married biggrin
Sassysook
Bashelia Peppita
Sassysook
Bashelia Peppita
Sassysook
sigh

You have indicated that you are 20.5 with your ethnicity as White/Europeans and you did not lost your virginity yet.

Congratulations for still holding on!! Though the average age at which most girls lose their virginity for your ethnicity is between 18 and 19 but the current trend seems to be clearly to hold on till marriage. So don't be under any pressure to lose your virginity.
Oh, so now abstinence is a good thing and people have sex because of 'peer pressure'? confused No one waits for sex until marriage anymore.

why are you telling me this, i didn't make the site. User Image
Because you shouldn't follow their advice as a virgin. 3nodding

i would give my virginity to someone i loved
and since there's no one i love, i still have it.

I waited until I got married. Nothing wrong with that. I don't view it as a casual thing. It means something to me. Nothing strange about it to wait. Not everyone wants to bump uglies just for the heck of it. ha

Sweetheart

You have indicated that you are 21.5 with your ethnicity as Black/Africans and you lost your virginity at 18.5.

The average age at which girls lose their virginity for your ethnicity is between 16 and 17. You have held on to your precious gift longer than your other friends. We hope you practice safe sex the next time you indulge in this kind of intimate pleasure. Do use condoms to avoid AIDS and venereal diseases and don't change your partners frequently.

why did i do this
so dumb lol

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
heather makes sense
"You have lost your virginity a bit earlier than the average age for your ethnicity. We hope you practice safe sex the next time you indulge in this kind of forbidden pleasure. The average age at which girls from your background lose their virginity is between 18 and 19 years."

Devoted Smoker

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
You have indicated that you are 18.5 with your ethnicity as White/Europeans and you lost your virginity at 16.

You have lost your virginity a bit earlier than the average age for your ethnicity. We hope you practice safe sex the next time you indulge in this kind of forbidden pleasure. The average age at which girls from your background lose their virginity is between 18 and 19 years.

Cottontail

the average age is lower for black girls lol this test is racist
thanks survey for telling me i saw hispanic and a virgin

i didn't know that already

Enduring Evader

You have indicated that you are x with your ethnicity as Black/Africans and you lost your virginity at 19.5.

The average age at which girls lose their virginity for your ethnicity is between 16 and 17. You have held on to your precious gift longer than your other friends. We hope you practice safe sex the next time you indulge in this kind of intimate pleasure. Do use condoms to avoid AIDS and venereal diseases and don't change your partners frequently.

ahhh lol.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

9,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
It called me a female. I'm insulted.
    You have indicated that you are 20 with your ethnicity as White/Europeans and you lost your virginity at 19.5.

The average age at which girls lose their virginity for your ethnicity is between 18 and 19. You have held on to your precious gift longer than your other friends. We hope you practice safe sex the next time you indulge in this kind of intimate pleasure. Do use condoms to avoid AIDS and venereal diseases and don't change your partners frequently.

Streaker

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
"You have indicated that you are 16.5 with your ethnicity as White/Europeans and you did not lost your virginity yet.

Congratulations for still holding on to your precious gift!! The average age at which most girls from your background lose their virginity is between 18 and 19 years; so don't give into any kind of pressure the next time you are dating your boyfriend."

and then for the lol's.

"You have indicated that you are 45.5 with your ethnicity as Chinese and you lost your virginity at 10.5.

This was totally illegal. The average age at which most girls lose their virginity is between 21 and 22 years and you were well below that age group. If you are emotionally troubled and were forced into any sort of sex please get counseling or speak to someone."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff