Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Is it really so stupid or pointless or is it that our society has developed so far technologically that it's acceptable?

What are you opinions?

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
If it works for someone, *shrug* then cool.
But I personally don't think I could find someone online.
I think it's completely possible. People look down upon it because of all the idiot 12 year olds that meet someone and a day later they're boyfriend & girlfriend. My second cousin met this girl on MySpace and they're going to be getting married in a few months. :/ As long as you're both serious about it and actually try, it can be real and completely possible.
Online dating sometimes works out, but only if the two dating plan on meeting sometime in the near future.

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah that's my outlook on it.

I found someone really awesome once (accidentally I wasn't looking for it cuz I thought internet dating was stpid) and we were together for like 2 years irl and out, but in the long run it didn't work out.

Sparkly Lunatic

15,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Moira 200
just think in a few years time (read: 10+ perhaps) cam technology will be so state of the art you can have a virtual date in a simulated location and see their facial expressions and everything.

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
quog
just think in a few years time (read: 10+ perhaps) cam technology will be so state of the art you can have a virtual date in a simulated location and see their facial expressions and everything.

O_O That'd be pretty cool
It's whatever for me. I mean, I find it quite pointless and pathetic honestly.
But plenty of people find love on the internet everyday, so if you find love on the internet and it all works out, good for you. If not, then stick to real world dating.

Sparkly Lunatic

15,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Moira 200
online dating costs less than real life dating and you arent disapointed or out of pocket!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff