Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoever gave their nudesout in the first place relinquished all their rights to be pissed about this. It's an extremely simple concept. You don't want your n***s out there, don't give them to people. I think your friend is just butthurt because she made a bad decision.

Dangerous Shade

StrangeBeast
He's going to have so much karma come back on him.
Expect his n***s or something personal to get leaked about him later.

Karma doesn't exist, people choose to believe in it, like God. If it did exist, I wouldn't be here.

Qabbit's Fav

Sugary Faun

Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus
Cheaters is getting them n***s put out.
You gave it up and I helped. Dassit.

huh what

lol

If I get cheated on...
them n***s are getting rolled out like a lickitung... and then they getting that walmart rollback.

You getting cheated on isn't going to change the fact that you're piece of s**t.

Eloquent Conversationalist

10,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus

huh what

lol

If I get cheated on...
them n***s are getting rolled out like a lickitung... and then they getting that walmart rollback.

You getting cheated on isn't going to change the fact that you're piece of s**t.

I'll feel better which is all that matters at that point.

Qabbit's Fav

Sugary Faun

Silverslade
Whoever gave their nudesout in the first place relinquished all their rights to be pissed about this. It's an extremely simple concept. You don't want your n***s out there, don't give them to people. I think your friend is just butthurt because she made a bad decision.

Holy mental retardation/

Qabbit's Fav

Sugary Faun

Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus

huh what

lol

If I get cheated on...

As long as you don't lie to yourself and think you are in any shape or form right or justified for doing so, feel free to do whatever shitty thing you want I guess. Can't stop ya.

10,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus

huh what

lol

If I get cheated on...

As long as you don't lie to yourself and think you are in any shape or form right or justified for doing so, feel free to do whatever shitty thing you want I guess. Can't stop ya.

Nobody is justified to do anything with anyone elses stuff. I'm an a*****e I'm not entitled. Two different things.

Qabbit's Fav

Sugary Faun

Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus

If I get cheated on...

Nobody is justified to do anything with anyone elses stuff. I'm an a*****e I'm not entitled. Two different things.

What an edgy internet guy rolleyes

10,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus
Minchu Pinch u
Xedhadeaus

If I get cheated on...

What an edgy internet guy rolleyes

You used to be really cool... what happened? someone was mean to you on ragnorak?

Prophet

ya that's rude af
but it's fun when it happens

Tipsy Streaker

6,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Consumer 100
Minchu Pinch u
i called him ******** garbage and cut him out

honestly, how ******** shitty do you have to be to leak someone's photos
yup! youd be pretty inconsiderate. and an a*****e. how old is he?
yeah i would cut that person off probably

and anytime someone says something like that people should be fired for having n***s even though i point out to them that some people don't post their own n***s to the internet, i stop talking to them for at least a few months or w/e

idk i'm just trying to relate to this thread and all i can think of is this one conversation that went like that^^ one time >___<
Minchu Pinch u
Silverslade

Holy mental retardation/

Excellent rebuttal.

Time for some simple lessons in logic.

n***s exist = Possibility they may be leaked
n***s don't exist = They will never, ever, EVER be leaked. Because they don't exist.

She took the photos, she gave them away. End of story. Sure, he may be a douchebag for doing it, but if they weren't there in the first place, it wouldn't have happened.
Silverslade

gr8b8m8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces